• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Bumping this because its seen so little action and I was hoping for a last minute ADR :rolleyes1
Anyone?

I canceled a Hollywood & Vine for 8:00am (before park opening) on May 7th yesterday. It was for 5 people.

I forgot that I had made a reservation under my new email when all of my other reservations are still under my old email... yikes! Almost would've been charged $50 for not showing up!

Cancelling the following ADR's tonight just after 7 p.m. (had a short lunch break moment to give a heads up if anyone wants to try for any of them):

May 16 'Ohana for 3 at 6:40 pm
May 17 'Ohana for 3 at 7:05 pm
May 19 Teppan Edo for 3 at 6:00 pm
May 20 Sci Fi for 3 at 5:50 pm
May 21 The Wave for 3 at 6:20 pm

I will be cancelling the following for a party of 8:

'Ohana - Sunday May 6 - 6:50pm

PM me if you'd like to coordinate. :)

Our trip starts 5/27 so I am posting my June 2 cancellation in this thread and also the June thread. I hope this ok, and I apologize if it's not! (This is my first ever post).

Cancelling for breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table Party of 4 6/2/12 at 10:00 am in 12 minutes (around 6:40pm CST).

Hope someone can use it!!

I have a coveted 6:30 'Ohana dinner reservation for a party of six on Monday, May 28th (Memorial Day) that I am most likely going to be cancelling soon. Send me a message if you are interested and want to coordinate the cancellation. - CANCELLED

I cancelled a 7:05 Dinner ADR at Boma for 9/30 this morning. (I just came across this thread, otherwise I would've posted beforehand. Sorry!)

I just cancelled:

5/29/12 8:30 am Crystal Palace, Party of 4
5/30/12 8:50 am Crystal Palace, Party of 4

** I have found that if you can't find a ressie under "8:30", sometimes if you change your search to "breakfast", it only then shows up!

Hope someone can use these! :)

I have just cancelled these ADRs, each for two people:

14th, 9:30am, Tusker House

14th, 5:50pm, Brown Derby Fantasmic Package

15th, 9am, Chef Mickey's

15th, 7:30pm, Jiko

16th, 8:25 am, Akershus

Canceling LeCellier for May 7th at 12:45 :(
Party of 4
Hope this makes someone's day!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter