• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

We would be looking for a dinner reservation at O'hanas for dinner for 4 people on May 4 or 7.

Any help would be appreciated.

I would be glad to trade my Kona Cafe reservation for May 4th for 4 at 6:20.

Joe

Still looking...

Chef Mickey's early dinner for 4.

May 10
May 13
May 16

Please PM me if you plan to cancel!!

Thanks!

:yay: Still hoping to find a Fantasmic Dinner Package for a party of 4 (one in a high chair) - looking for May 14 or 17 - any time any resturant.

Thanks in advance!!!
Michelle :surfweb:

Still hoping for an earlier time for Chef Mickey's on May 4th for my son's 5th birthday. We have a time at 7:55 pm that we'd be willing to trade for an earlier time.

Thanks so much!

We are going to be canceling a ADR for breakfast at Chef Mickey's on 5/17 for 12 people at 11:10am.

Anyone interested?

Man, this is exactly what I needed except one day earlier! I didn't know people cancelled tables of 12. This gives me hope! I'm looking for a Chef Mickey's reservation for a table of 12 any day between May 9-16 for breakfast. If I can find one, I'm canceling 3 tables of 4 at CM on May 15th at 7:05 a.m.

I have a question that I'm not sure if it's been covered of not....

If I agree to give one of my ADR's to, how do I transfer it...Do I just call WDW dining and give them the new person's info???

Thanks for the help!

I have a question that I'm not sure if it's been covered of not....

If I agree to give one of my ADR's to, how do I transfer it...Do I just call WDW dining and give them the new person's info???

Thanks for the help!
Yes- I was able to help a family with a ressie for Chef Mickey's. I called with their name, phone # and hotel they were staying at.

Still hoping for Chef Mickey's for dinner on May 15th. We were originally booked for 5/9 but had to add the extra day to the end of the trip instead of the beginning. We gave our ressie away for the 9th- hoping for a littl pixie dust in return:wizard:

I need a Mama Melrose or Brown Derby FANTASMIC package, for a party of 4 for May 3rd or 7th. PM me please!

Hi every one !!

We are still looking for a Mama Melrose Fantasmic Pkg. for Thurs. May 14 for 4 people. I have a 50's Primetime I would be willing to trade on the same day for 5:30 pm for 4 people, if this helps.

Please pm me if interested:wizard:

We are looking for Ohana's dinner on May 20. We had one, couldn't make it due to flight, got an earlier flight and now can't get it back. I'm willing to trade an Ohana dinner on May 26 at 5:15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter