May 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Hello all,

Just decided to take a trip to Disney with my two DDs, 3 and 1, the second week of May. First time as a family! :lovestruc

3 y/o DD is obsessed with Princesses and would love to have breakfast with them. princess:

Looking for ADR for Royal Table at Breakfast any day between 5/10 through 5/15. Would prefer 10am or later, but any time will do. :) Party of 6 or 7, including two kiddos in highchairs.

Please e-mail or PM ASAP. Thanks so much!

Forgot to say that I have a ADR for Princess Storybook Breakfast at Epcot at 10:40am on May 14th for 7 people if anyone wants to trade. :)

Christine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, we have now changed our dates to April 26 through May 3, so looking for a ADR for Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast any day from April 27 to May 2, PLEASE! :)

Party of 6 total.

Christine

I still have a few left. All for a party of 5:

Sat 5/2 - Biergarten - 5:30

Mon 5/4 - O'Hana - 5:30

Tues 5/5 - Boma - 5:55

Friday 5/8 - Crystal Palace breakfast - 8:05

Send me a pm if you would like any of these and I will get it switched over to your name.

If Ohana is available I would LOVE it!!!! I've been trying to get it and all I can get is LATE.
TIA

We had to reschedule this for a different day, so I just cancelled PSD for Thurs. 5/7 at 5:25pm for a party of 5.

Hopefully someone can use this!!:cutie:

I have a breakfast ressie for Chef Mickey's table for four on Mother's Day May 10th at 1015 am. PM me if you are interested. Otherwise I will just cancel.

Looking for Chef Mickey's breakfast anytime on May 24 or May 31 for a party of 3. I have a 7:15 on May 27th to trade.

Also looking for Chef Mickey's dinner on May 28th for party of 3.

looking for dinner reservation for 2 at le cellier on may 26 if you are going to cancel please pm me thanks. I am also going to cancel my reservation for chef mickeys on may 29 for 2 at8:40pm for dinner.let me know if you are interested.

I have a ton of adr's I need to cancel!! We were planning on going to WDW the first week of May but had to bump our trip up to this Friday!! :banana:

So, here is what I have up for grabs these are all for a party of 5:

Sat 5/2 - Biergarten - 5:30

Sun 5/3 - Fantasmic Pkg - H&V 4:15

Mon 5/4 - O'Hana - 5:30

Tues 5/5 - Boma - 5:55

Wed 5/6 - Le Cellier - 7:20

Thurs 5/7 - Chef Mickeys - 6:45

Fri 5/8 - Crystal Palace - 8:05am

Everything is for dinner except for CP. Let me know what I need to do if anyone wants these!!

I tried to PM you, but I'm apparently too new to the DISboards to earn that privilege! Please let me know if your dinner res for 5/7 is still available!
Thanks!

Just cancelled Turf Club dinner on 24th May, party of 4 at 5.45pm.

Also just cancelled Chef Mickeys dinner on 27th May, party of 4 at 5.35pm. I couldn't offer this on here as I wanted to get a different restaurant for the same date and time. I didn't think the system would like me having multiple bookings.

Hope someone can grab them.:goodvibes

Looking for dinner at Chef Mickey's before 6:30-7:00 pm. Looking for reservations from 4 to 11 people, May 2 thru May 7.

Can trade later Chef Mickeys dinner on Monday May 4th at 8:20 pm for up to 11 people.

Thanks.

I've got these for a parytof 7. would like to trade for Chef Mickey's for dinner party of 7 on the 3,4, or 5 before 7:00

May 3 Chef de france 6:30

May 4 Wave 5:30

May 5 Ohana 5:05

May 24th at 8:00am, Princess Storybook Breakfast for 3...
I made another for the 25th, so I won't be needing this.

I am pretty sure there is still availability for this time frame.

I will hang onto it for a couple more days in case a DISer wants it.
If that happens I then need to find out how to go about swapping it over to you!

I Just canceled this ...

Hi All!! Still hoping to get a Fantasmic Dinner Package. We need a table for 4 any of the 3 restuarants for either May 14th or 17th. Any time is fine!

Thanks so much!

Looking for a Chef Mickey of Lecelliar for either May 5th or the 8th for a party of 6.. somewhere between 5pm and 8pm would be best. Traveling with 4 kids under the age of 9.:scared1: :rolleyes1

Looking for Chef Mickey's 5/10 for dinner before 7:00. Party of 4. If anyone will be cancelling please let me know!

Thanks!

:love:

Looking for Chef Mickey's for dinner on 5/17. Party of 9. Anytime before 8pm. Would be able to cancel a late breakfast at 11:05am.

Thank you!!!

just cancelled for 2 people chef mickeys on 5/29 for dinner at8:40 and also for 2 people cinderellas royal table for dinner on 5/28 at 6:55

Thinking of canceling my le cellier on May 8 at 125 party of 3. Looking to trade for a chef mickey diner before 6:30.

I'd like to get Ohana on Monday, May 4th for a party of 4, anytime around 5, no later than 5:30 or so. I could trade Ohana on Sunday, May 3rd at 5:25 (for 4). I have WPC booked on 5/4 at 5:30 also that I would be cancelling and trying to get for Sunday (changed our plans a bit and would like to switch these!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter