May 2008

Hey Vavalynn2 - We're planning to go to that PPP too! Are you guys dressing up? We might have a mild Pirate theme going amongst our group. DH hasn't bought the tickets yet but there should be about 9 of us!

Hope to see you there!

Tiff

Well, we actually have some pirate costumes from a Halloween party we went to this past year. But I was thinking if I wanted to bring all of that stuff down with me? Minimally we have pirate tshirts. So I don't know.

We bought tix a few weeks ago and they have arrived. We have ADRs for LTT before the party as well.

I will let you know what we (DH and myself) decide before we go.

Only a few more weeks! Well, a month and a few weeks!! :cool1:

Hello!!!
Ill be at SoG may 24-31 and ill be at the P&PP may 26th! ill be pirated out along with DBF, DBFs sister and DBF's SIL, Older Brother, and their 2 kids!!!

Hey Vavalynn2 - We're planning to go to that PPP too! Are you guys dressing up? We might have a mild Pirate theme going amongst our group. DH hasn't bought the tickets yet but there should be about 9 of us!

Hope to see you there!

Tiff

I'm pretty new to this forum, but my DW and I will be staying at CSR from May 24 – 29. I'm going to try to get something lime green to put on my backpack.

Hey Vavalynn and MegVeg - See you at the party!

They send you tickets? We just have a will call #. Wonder if it's because we used the DVC discount and they have to see our membership cards, etc. Darnit, I wanted a hard ticket for the scrapbook!

I will be there May 25-May 29 at Pop, My first time ever at a Disney Hotel and I cant wait. Will also be going to P&PP on the 26, got my tickets like a month ago. Also went to Home Depot to get some lime green Mickeys to make some kind of tag for our bags.
Is anyone planning on decorating there room window or door while you are there?

My family will be arriving on May 16 thru the 26.
We are staying at the Pop!

I'm gonna be there in May on the 2nd for the p&pp, on the 10th for passholder preview of TSM, and on May 17th for my son's 10th birthday...will I see anyone?????

We'll (me & 19yr old DS) be there May26 - June 1st and going to PPP on the 30th. We're staying at BC.

Hope to see you there!

Tiff

Let's pick a spot and meet up ! I have another DISer (Tinkbutt) that im meeting up with and more people would be awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter