May 2, 2014 - A WONDERous trip through the Locks WBPC

My server said the Galley the chef in the galley was not prepared to make the salad. It was just weird. On a bright note we did get 50 points at Grand Floridan.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

We just bought 40 points at VGF, neighbor!:goodvibes

My server said the chef in the galley was not prepared to make the salad. It was just weird. On a bright note we did get 50 points at Grand Floridan. Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

I stayed at the Grand Sunday night with my boyfriend. They were doing test nights with CMs. It is so beautiful!! We bought fixed week 47 there last June after seeing the models and now after staying there, very happy with my purchase. It's just gorgeous!!!

Also got to experience my first food and wine! Tons of fun!! Would have been nicer if it was a little cooler though!! I'm hoping to make food and wine a yearly thing now!

I stayed at the Grand Sunday night with my boyfriend. They were doing test nights with CMs. It is so beautiful!! We bought fixed week 47 there last June after seeing the models and now after staying there, very happy with my purchase. It's just gorgeous!!! Also got to experience my first food and wine! Tons of fun!! Would have been nicer if it was a little cooler though!! I'm hoping to make food and wine a yearly thing now!
I am there every year for food and wine. I love it. This year the item that I loved was the Grapefruit beer and I hate Grapefruit. We did the tour of the Model rooms at the Grand and thought they were wonderful as well. Love the split bath in the studios.

After being on the Dream I too can't wait to get back on the Wonder. She has a feeling of "home" for me.

Hi everyone! We just booked this trip last week when we were on the Wonder. We did the PC in December and it was amazing! This time we'll be bringing it back the other way. It will be me, DW (Lisa), DD 7, DS 5 and maybe my DH. He is on the fence as to whether he can take that much time off with his new job. He has till January to decide! Can't wait to do 15 nights this time!!

:cool1::cool1: Me neither! :cool1::cool1:

Airline to...booked...check :)
Airline home.....not yet.:guilty:

You are waiting to make the final decision....when you decide for sure, I'm sure that will be the first thing on your list!:goodvibes

I don't remember if I mentioned this here:upsidedowbut we booked 3 nights post cruise, (after Joshua tree and Death Valley NPs), at the Grand Californian Villas! I've been reading a bit about DL, and hope to go to Cars Land, see the World of Color and do other things that are unique to DL. It will be my 3rd trip there, the first was in 1963, soon after the Tiki Room opened. That was a long time ago!

Bobbi :goodvibes

Hi Bobbi

When I booked the flight to Mia, it was a done deal, we are going!
Mr Muush doesn't think time off will be a problem. We're just a tad up in the air about California.
We won't have a lot of extra time to spend there, but would love to see some of it.

You're plan sounds great though. I'm green!

Hi Bobbi

When I booked the flight to Mia, it was a done deal, we are going!
Mr Muush doesn't think time off will be a problem. We're just a tad up in the air about California.
We won't have a lot of extra time to spend there, but would love to see some of it.

You're plan sounds great though. I'm green!

Oh...that's GREAT! We will meet in 3 D!

:goodvibes

Hi everyone! We just booked this trip last week when we were on the Wonder. We did the PC in December and it was amazing! This time we'll be bringing it back the other way. It will be me, DW (Lisa), DD 7, DS 5 and maybe my DH. He is on the fence as to whether he can take that much time off with his new job. He has till January to decide! Can't wait to do 15 nights this time!!

Yay!! :banana:

I think you may like this way better. It's longer cruise going west. We will get three turn the clock back one hour on this trip.

I think you may like this way better. It's longer cruise going west. We will get three turn the clock back one hour on this trip.

I agree! I'm super excited! Kids were crying the other day that they are ready to get back on the Wonder. I told them it will be 7 short months. :) Shorter than the 10 months from last year.

I agree! I'm super excited! Kids were crying the other day that they are ready to get back on the Wonder. I told them it will be 7 short months. :) Shorter than the 10 months from last year.
Well I can't express how much I can't wait to get back on the Wonder after being on the Dream. Not that the Dream was horrible, just she did not feel like a DCL ship. More like a WDW resort. I can't really put my finger on one thing but I did not like it much and it made me want to get on the Wonder again as fast as possible. Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

Well I can't express how much I can't wait to get back on the Wonder after being on the Dream. Not that the Dream was horrible, just she did not feel lime a DCL ship. More like a WDW resort. I can't really put my finger on one thing but I did not like it much and it made me want to get on the Wonder again as fast as possible.

It is beginning to be depressing, that after 20 years as a front line Cast Member trying to make the Magic Kingdom the Happiest Place On Earth, so many of you complain about WDW Resort. Most of us tried very hard.:tinker:

I have no interest in the Dream or Fantasy, too many people. Hearing so many Wonder CMs tell stories about asking to come back to the Wonder after trying the new ships, I'm thinking a lot of people like the smaller ships.

PirateBob is right - the majority of CMs at WDW go out of their way to make magical vacations for their guests. However, there are less-than-perfect brand ambassadors of the mouse. I can think of three CMs on the Wonder, who happen to be on every cruise we sail...

Envious of Socababy & Alan - I want to go to Food & Wine someday:)

It is beginning to be depressing, that after 20 years as a front line Cast Member trying to make the Magic Kingdom the Happiest Place On Earth, so many of you complain about WDW Resort. Most of us tried very hard.:tinker:
I wasn't complaining about WDW, it is about the Dream. After 10 nights there it was great. Also my main complaint about the Dream is it's too big, especially for a 4 night cruise. Also in my opinion there are a lot of design flaws with the Dream. That's WDI not the front line CM's. The service in my opinion, was just as good as I have gotten on any of my cruises with DCL.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter