May 1st 2015 on the dream - short but sweet

Would love to see your Navigators. We have a 3 night in June, and I would like to get an idea of what to expect. Thanks.

it was very nice experience for all family... i took the late dinner and enjoy the many activities for adults and kids.

The fish extender was awesome... the kids allways recived many gifts when returned to the stateroom.

I brought pirates accessories to enjoy the party... good too

Also take advantage for the room service... the breakfast ... many biscuits.. :)

enjoy and relax

vacationer, you should have an "upload a file" at the bottom of your reply or post window. You click on that and then browse for the file.

The Cruise has come and gone and my family and I had a great time! I must say though, the FE was a bust. My sons appreciate the gifts rec'd from the 2 staterooms! My son was very disappointed everytime we went back to the room and nothing was there! I don't think that I would ever particiapte again! We gave gifts to 19 SR (to the kids, my son made them himself).

ohh, i am very surprise about that.

we gave gifts to 25 Staterooms... i hope the next time will be better experience for the FE

We also gave gifts to 20+ rooms. We did not receive very many gifts but my kids enjoyed what they did get. We were also on deck 10 and there was maybe one other fe on our deck. We had a blast on the cruise!!

Now that a couple of weeks have gone by, has anyone else made any new decisions about future cruises - which cruise lines? ... which itineraries?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter