May 18th, 2024 - May 25th, 2024 Disney Dream - DVC Member's Cruise

So wish I could be there.... The week is a blackout week for work...

Hoping 2025 we will be able to do a DVC Member Cruise!
I hope we'll get details soon! But probably won't be soon, probably will have to wait until April to know where the 2025 DVC Member Cruise is going if it's anything like last year.

I'm hoping for a pretty unique itinerary like Norwegian fjords or something like that. Or if it's got to be the Caribbean, then hopefully on the Treasure!

We will be in Paris before the cruise. Does anyone have a recommendation to get from Paris to Barcelona the morning of May 18 (or the evening of May 17)? Is there a train? Or should I look at flights?

We will be in Paris before the cruise. Does anyone have a recommendation to get from Paris to Barcelona the morning of May 18 (or the evening of May 17)? Is there a train? Or should I look at flights?
Check out both but would recommend going a day earlier and not be stressed trying to arrive at Barcelona the day of.

Are there any good hotels near the port? Where booked more centrally on Ramblas for two nights before the cruise

Either way, since we're planning to explore for two days before the cruise, we'll be staying closer to the Gothic area, Ramblas, and the other attractions. So we'll need transportation to the port regardless

Saw this on CNN a couple of months ago, Barcelona is moving their cruise ship terminal to the farthest one away from city center, farther out of town. This says it will be at least a 30 minute walk from port to the city. I have not been able to find out if this impacts our Dream sailing.

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/barcelona-cruise-ship-restrictions/index.html
I think it's already done. Said last ship was on Oct 2nd, 2023 - Mystic Cruises.

https://www.barcelonayellow.com/bcn-transport/193-cruise-ship-terminals

It's been a bit annoying not to be able to see shore excursions ahead of our booking window to plan what we want to do. Is that normal for DVC Cruises?

It's been a bit annoying not to be able to see shore excursions ahead of our booking window to plan what we want to do. Is that normal for DVC Cruises?
Yes, they follow same process as a regular DCL cruise, I can see them now, as my booking window has opened. Anything you are interested in, let me know & I can check, A couple in Rome and a couple in France were already sold out when I could see them.

Naples port adventures for this cruise, availability as of when this is posted -

Naples -
NP04
NP41
NP78
NP12
NP08
NP79
NP81
NP31
NP39
NP02
NP33
NP03
NP07
NP05
NP09
NP01
NP80
NP06
NP37
NP42

Rome port adventures for this cruise, availability as of when this is posted -

Rome -

CV103
CV101
CV33
CV97
CV98
CV96
CV29
CV30
CV01
CV115
CV27
CV114
CV32
CV44
CV104

CV25 - sold out
CV40 - sold out
CV26 - sold out

Livorno port adventures for this cruise, availability as of this posting -

Livorno -

LV105
LV08
LV04
LV44
LV36
LV03
LV47
LV115
LV104
LV05
LV06
LV49
LV07
LV20
LV106
LV96
LV98
LV114
LV100

Villefranche port adventures for this cruise, availability as of this posting -

Villefranche-

V09
V76
V07
V40
V13
V30

V08 - sold out
V72 - sold out

Villefranche port adventures for this cruise, availability as of this posting -

Villefranche-

V09
V76
V07
V40
V13
V30

V08 - sold out
V72 - sold out
Interesting that there are so few options for this port. We might just book something separately for this one. I'd like to see Eze

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter