May 16th, 2013 - 3 Night Dream

Hilarious! Katie loves Buzz Lightyear, Yoda, and Yankees baseball too! All my influence. I tend to regret it sometimes when she picks up a stick and swings it around the house like a lightsaber or a bat.
:happytv:

I have added all of the info I have seen thus far. If I have missed anything, or left out something you would like on the spreadsheet, please let me know!! :cool1:

Don't think I've checked in with this Meet yet. We're a family of 3 adults (20 yr. DD) We had to change our trip and I'm just hoping that I don't forget anything this time. I've had the nightmare of forgetting the passport already...
This is our 4th cruise, but our 1st time on the Dream. Can't wait!

Hi KatRob, welcome to the meet. We are excited to have you aboard. This is our first Disney Cruise and are very excited. Only 8 days to we set sail! Woo Hoo!

Our family is on the countdown! Our vacation doesn't start until Thursday morning, we are only an hour from Port Canaveral, so I am very jealous of all of you who's vacations are starting soon. See everyone soon!

Our family is on the countdown! Our vacation doesn't start until Thursday morning, we are only an hour from Port Canaveral, so I am very jealous of all of you who's vacations are starting soon. See everyone soon!

This will be our first family vacation in 3 yrs. My DH has managed to be sick each year and used all his sick and vacation times! He's really excited just to be out of TN for a change!:)

We're trying to cram way too much into the days before the cruise but he'll be happy

Just heard from Rich and I was right. :cool2:
Emily, Cinderella and Rapunzel
Kailey, Minnie Mouse
Sorry - haven't had time to read DISBoards much. Work has been insane. Definitely looking forward to the trip!!! :banana:

Thanks, Steven and 5spens! Yes. Just about anything princess will do for Emily. I forgot about the newest princess, Sophia. Emily likes her, too.

This will be our first family vacation in 3 yrs. My DH has managed to be sick each year and used all his sick and vacation times! He's really excited just to be out of TN for a change!:)

We're trying to cram way too much into the days before the cruise but he'll be happy
Awesome! Glad he stayed healthy this year. Enjoy your much deserved vacation!

Hilarious! Katie loves Buzz Lightyear, Yoda, and Yankees baseball too! All my influence. I tend to regret it sometimes when she picks up a stick and swings it around the house like a lightsaber or a bat.
:happytv:
Sure, Steven. I still think Katie likes the princesses because of you. :love:

I have added all of the info I have seen thus far. If I have missed anything, or left out something you would like on the spreadsheet, please let me know!! :cool1:
Thanks for doing all the organizing, 5spens! This thing turned out to be a major project. :)

Thanks for doing all the organizing, 5spens! This thing turned out to be a major project. :)

Absolutely no problem!!!! I have tech support at my house! :rotfl: At least that's what I call them!!! The major project part is me finishing all MY stuff in time to pack it for the cruise! I better get to work!!!!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!!!! My present was DD's graduation yesterday!!! :love:

I was going to say "hope you guys have a great time" but I KNOW you'll be having a great time!!!! Glad your husband will be healthy and ready for a Disney VACAY!!!! And keep any eye open for us so VA can say Hello to TN!!!! :teeth:

I just wanted to say thank you from our family for all of the wonderful treats during the cruise!!! We really appreciated all of the hard work and thoughtfulness from everyone! I heard on more than one occasion "it's just like Christmas"!!!! :cool1:

I hope all of you had a wonderful vacation!!!!

Yes! Thank you everyone for making our vacation so memorable! All Katie wanted to do was go back to the room to get gifts. Many gifts came in very handy. Hope you liked our gifts as well. Sorry, I wasn't as imaginative as you guys.

My autistic son Matthew loved to come back and see "the mail." We had a blast and couldn't believe all the stuff we got, we can't wait to do it again!

Just had to post a quick message (hopefully some of you will see this)!!!!

Our fish extender gifts just keep on giving!!!

Due to the major storms moving through VA last night, our power was out for several hours. As my children were looking for something to do (they decided on building a LOTR LEGO set), they found they needed hands free lighting. Next thing you know I have two grown children with HEAD LAMPS on working away!!!

Thanks again you guys!!!! Hopefully you are finding as much enjoyment in your gifts as we are!!!! :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!