Max per campsite at FW

ChairborneRangr

<font color=blue>Has never seen CoP<br><font color
I am doing preliminary work on a large group trip with at least 200 kids in a scouting style organization. What is the maximum number of people you can have per campsite at FW?

Also any info on group camping?

Thanks fo rthe help

on regular campsites the limit is 10 people, there are three group areas that are quite large, not sure of the limit if any on those areas. call this number for group camping info (407) 939-7807

Does anyone have past experience in the group camping area? I'd like to hear about it. I'll call them Monday. Thanks for the number.

From what I understand, the group camping area is $10 per person, per night, minimum 20 people.

The regular campsites are maximum of 10 people with $2 extra a night for more than 2 adults.

If you are going value season, at $35 a night for a partial hookup, that is way less expensive than the group camping area, plus you have electric and water at each campsite.

They may have a regulation of at least one adult per site, so if you have 200 youth, 9 youth per site, that would be 23 sites, so you would need at least 23 adults.

There is also a regulation of no open fires at the regular campsites, except for in the grill. At the group sites, they have large fire pits for cooking.

It might be easier to feed the larger group at the group campsite.

Hope this is helpful

Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter