Matching T-Shirts for Cruising!

So they did shrink when washed? The one I got today says preshrunk but I suppose I'll run it through a hot washing cycle and see what happens.

I know their swimsuits (for women) run 2 sizes too big. But since I wash them on delicate I don't know about shrinking.

I am going to order these shirts for my family, but I have a question. Can I get this shirt(the personalized logo shirt posted above) for a 2 y.o. toddler, because all I see is the adult and the kids?

I ordered both shirts and we should be getting them hopefully today!!! I can't remember what color I'd ordered. That's because I ordered tons of stuff to use or wear on the cruise!!! :cool1:

ShannonR said:
I am going to order these shirts for my family, but I have a question. Can I get this shirt(the personalized logo shirt posted above) for a 2 y.o. toddler, because all I see is the adult and the kids?
The kids XXS is about as good as you are going to get. I have the same problem! My DD will only be 1 at the time of our cruise

:cool1: Ok...I did recieve my order today!!!! :banana: :banana: Both T-shirts do run large for the youth. I have to send my DD princess: back and get a smaller size. The :eeyore: swimsuit that I ordered also runs large!! However, I might need the larger one once I get on board and start eating :scratchin . Just kidding! I can't believe Disneyshopping.com will let you return the "Make/Design Your Own T-Shirts". Thanks, DisneyShopping!!!!!!!! :cheer2:

ugh! This stinks! i ordered a whole bunch for people in our group too. How long did the shirts take to ship to you? I got an email from disney saying that they had shipped, and everytime i try to check the shipping status, it says data not available. The first part of my order came within a 3 days...i got the last email last saturday...and still no order! I'm curious to see how the shirts will fit.

They shipped all my stuff together. It took about 3 days after I received the email that it has been shipped. Good Luck! pooh:

The adult sizes didn't seem too large. They fit us just fine, but the youth sizes seem too big, DS's shirt is way too big but the smaller size is sold out so he'll just have to wear an oversized shirt on our embarkation day. :guilty:

has anyone ever ordered the "design your own" t-shirts? I thought it would be a great idea to get for our family for our cruise in January. We plan on surprising the younger girls and I thought it would be cute to just hand them the shirts the day we leave and let them figure it out.

I wanted to put "Our Surprise Magical Cruise" withthe cruise dates on it, but then I remembered something about disneyshopping not letting you use the name of the ship in the design. It does say in the fine print if you use the Theme Park names, the park name must be spelled out and preceded by "at" as in "The Smith Family at DisneyLand"

Do you think I can put "magical cruise"??

We just received those shirts today. The shirts for the children run "BIG".
After our name (1st line), we had to put 1st Cruise on the Disney Cruise Line (2nd line) and the last line we put December 2006. I was trying to just put Disney Cruise and I received an email from DisneyShopping and said I could not do it. So, I had to change the wording to the above. They do look great but, DD princess: shirt I have to return (way too big)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter