Matching T-Shirts for Cruising!

txaggie94gigem

<font color="green">Cruisin' with Disney<br><font
right now they have disney logo t-shirts for grown-ups and kids for only $3.99 available in LIME GREEN, navy, white, orange and turquoise....i ran across these and bought some for our cruise...lime green of course!!!!!

logo shirts for grownups

logo shirts for kids

i hope these links works but if they do not....just go to disneyshopping.com and look under outlet!!! :thumbsup2

Be sure to check the budget board for current codes to make them even cheaper! :) Our DIS group bought a bunch of the green ones for boarding day. I think that the count is at 75 right now. :)

I bought some for my family they are great. They run real big. Buy down one size that you think you will need. They are already pre-shrunk also.

the current savings code onthe website until july 23 is SCHOOLSAVE

this gives you $10 off your purchase up to $40 and $20 off your purchase of $70, plus free shipping when you spend $70...this is a great deal!!! i bought other stuff for xmas gift so i could get to the $70!!! :wizard:

The December 9 Double Dip will be swarming with people wearing these shirts. Our DIS meet group stocked up. :thumbsup2

But wish I'd known they run big, I may have bought DS the wrong size then. He usually wears a medium but I got him large thinking they may run a little small. :sad2:

I read somewhere on this board that green is the most popular color by far. You might want to consider a different color for your group....;)

GeorgiaVol said:
I read somewhere on this board that green is the most popular color by far. You might want to consider a different color for your group....;)

We picked green because we are the DIS group on our cruise. :thumbsup2 Out of 125 people signed up on our thread 75 have bought the shirts. We are also adding the iron on in my signature to the back so we will be easy to spot in the crowd. I can't wait to see everyone on the ship!!! :)

also, the Design your own t-shirt is on sale. 9.99 for adults and 7.99 for kids. I personalized mine. The t-shirt is white and there are about twenty designs to pick from.

Very cute.

txaggie94gigem said:
the current savings code onthe website until july 23 is SCHOOLSAVE

this gives you $10 off your purchase up to $40 and $20 off your purchase of $70, plus free shipping when you spend $70..

The code is actually for $10 off $40 or more (not up to $40), and $20 off $70 or more.

I bought two for DD7 and I. I had to send them back because they were like tents on us! :confused3 I exchanged for smaller sizes so will wait to see when they come. I have enough time before the cruise to do so.

That is how Disneyshopping.com is with their bathing suits. I have to buy them 2 sizes smaller than I normally wear for them to fit right. Nothing seems to follow the sizing guide.

I hope the shirts aren't too bad though, I hate having to return things. :(

tynkerbell said:
That is how Disneyshopping.com is with their bathing suits. I have to buy them 2 sizes smaller than I normally wear for them to fit right. Nothing seems to follow the sizing guide.

I hope the shirts aren't too bad though, I hate having to return things. :(

Me too! I don't want to have to return it all. Hopefully it won't be that bad.

I ordered the lime green shirts for the cruise for DH and me, and 21 turquoise shirts for a family vacation at WDW after the cruise. Hope they aren't too big!! Lots of beach cover-ups if so. Hate returning things.

We have never had problems with them. DS wears a Med and is in a 7/8 now. DD wears the XS/S in a 5T. I wear a 7/8 and the Small fits well.

Thanks for the info!! I just ordered some for my family!! I did order our actual sizes though, didn't know about them running big!! I hope they fit!!

Thanks,
Lesley

Thankyou so much op for this post. I was able to order 9 tshirts an a variety of colors, 2 kid bathing suits, 2 kid cover ups,1 adult coverup, and a pair of fli flops for a grand total of 56.00 no shipping Yippee!!!!!

I didn't think my hubby would want us to all match exactly so for my family of 5 I got us one of each color. Each kid actually wanted a diff color and for my sil's fam of 4 I did the same except for orange.!!!!

So if you see a very colorful family at the terminal sept.3 come say hi!!!!!

We did the green, navy blue and orange. Figuered it would be easy to keep track of everyone on the excursions in September. Also had to go ahead and get ds pirates backpack, lunchtote and binder. What a great savings.

These shirts do seem to run very big. :sad2: Got DS's today. His is a youth Large and fit me and DD who both wear adult mediums! It was a tent on DS. :guilty:

I haven't received the shirts I ordered for the rest of us, but I ordered those true to our size so I'm a little concerned that I will have to do a bunch of returns when they arrive. :badpc:

I bought 10 of these shirts and also thought they were huge when I got them. They did shrink considerably though when I washed them. Does all Disney stuff run large and then shrink?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter