Massive Meltdown going on

Oh Well, I got my pictures developed yesterday, and they turned out so dark, that I don't think I could have picked them out anyway. My photo of the headless horseman wasn't even in my photo pack, so it must have been so dark that the photo tech threw it out. Oh well, I guess that will be my excuse for another trip to MNSSHP, so I can try the photo thing again!

We havent developed ours yet but Im pretty sure the Headless Horseman isnt going to show up in our pics either. We have a digital camera and its hard to see what is in the picture. Im hoping it turns out.

Our camera battery went dead right as the kids were coming by on the float. Some folks who were standing next too us got the shots cause their kids were on the same float. They are hopefully going to send us some prints. The next day we drove into downtown Orlando to buy a battery. Just my luck:crazy:

jimmytammy

I really understand how you feel. The VWL is a very special place with my family, my DW, DS and DD just hated the last day on our vacations so I recreated the VWL in our living room, now it's not as bad coming "home", plus our family room is 100% disney so that helps also.

So now you just have to start planning your next trip or the add on (oh ya!):D :D :D :D ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Take your favority WL/VWL photo collection and use them as background for your computer. That's what I do! BCV at work, WL at home.

Got a CD in the mail today from a fellow DVC DISer with lots of WL music on it. Listened to it then got sorta misty. Man I cant wait to get back "home"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts