Massachusetts dad shoots his two kids; kills one

Obviously I didn't look close enough. But like I said, I am sure they are dealing with other things today. Give them time. Praying the son makes it is probably more the concern and planning funerals. They are probably all in shock. Top of my list would not be worrying about someone's Facebook page.

Obviously I didn't look close enough. But like I said, I am sure they are dealing with other things today. Give them time. Praying the son makes it is probably more the concern and planning funerals. They are probably all in shock. Top of my list would not be worrying about someone's Facebook page.

Oh I agree - I wouldn't think that his fb page is high on the priority list at all. I just can't believe that people are posting such hateful things - like it's Yahoo or Youtube - instead of something his family will see.

And if his family aren't user of Facebook or message boards, its even further down on their list of thoughts & priorities right now.

Not everyone thinks to run to the computer when something happens. :sad2:

I hope the son pulls through and I can't imagine in the least how the wife feels like. I can't believe things like this happen and are actually becoming not uncommon. I don't even know what else to say. :(

And if his family aren't user of Facebook or message boards, its even further down on their list of thoughts & priorities right now.

Not everyone thinks to run to the computer when something happens. :sad2:

I agree.

I dont know how it works with facebook but when my dad passed away it took us months to shut down his AOL account because we didnt have his password. I think we actually had to send in a death certificate. I remembering it being a huge pain and the people who worked there were very rude. This may have been because we still had to pay AOL $20 a month until they let us cancel and they wanted to keep charging us for awhile longer.

So shutting down the page probably isnt thier top priority or they may be trying to but are having a hardtime if they didnt have his password

I agree.

I dont know how it works with facebook but when my dad passed away it took us months to shut down his AOL account because we didnt have his password. I think we actually had to send in a death certificate. I remembering it being a huge pain and the people who worked there were very rude. This may have been because we still had to pay AOL $20 a month until they let us cancel and they wanted to keep charging us for awhile longer.

So shutting down the page probably isnt thier top priority or they may be trying to but are having a hardtime if they didnt have his password

It looks like according to his pic they had older kids. I just feel bad for the kids looking at FB and seeing all those horrible comments

There is a vigil in town tonight.

Again, I doubt family is reading Facebook, the newspaper or watching TV. They have a sign on their door asking for privacy. Why is it so difficult to realize not everyone runs to the computer all the time. If this were me, I would be at the hospital praying & making funeral arrangements & working with police & lawyers, and wouldn't have time or energy to be looking at what other people were writing.

They are not stupid. They must know people are writing this stuff everywhere on the internet. Everywhere that has the article that allows comments has negative comments. His FB page doesn't have nearly as many as those articles online do.

They can't close down the internet or the world from talking.

We get it. You think they should have the page closed immeditately. But they haven't. Maybe you could send them a FB message suggesting they move that to top priority.

It looks like according to his pic they had older kids. I just feel bad for the kids looking at FB and seeing all those horrible comments

There is a step-daughter. Do not know who the older girl in photo is. There have been no mention of other children for them.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter