Mary Jo

tawasdave

I may be getting older..but refuse to grow up
I have been on the DIS boards for a couple years now..mostly on the Cruise boards...but since we are doing DL in June have been on here awhile..I have never found anyone so helpful as Mary Jo and just wanted to say....THANKS SO VERY MUCH!!! YOUR THE BEST!!!

that is why she's a Mod.

I have to give mods alot of credit! Especially on Dis Boards because they tend to answer the same questions over again after maybe a 2 month period. In my short life time here, I've seen questions that are repeated but by different dis'ers. Mods to the rescue! :cheer2:

Wow - I thought this was going to be a question. :)

Thank you so much for the kind words. I really enjoy the DIS community, and it's fun to share tips and learn from them, too. :flower:

Our first visit to DL this summer and I've been so thankful for all
of MaryJo's advice. Everytime I see her name - I click into the thread -
knowing I'm going to learn something interesting again.
OK, here is my chance....Mary Jo - a dependable limo service (doesn't need
to be a limo) - for 7 people, will NOT depend on Disney shuttle to get
us to port.....any advice?
Thanks again for all your information.

You mean shy Mary Jo? :earboy2:

I agree wholeheartedly. Mary Jo and our posters have turned the Disneyland Board into the best resource on the DIS. (Okay, I am just a little biased)

I have to agree with everyone else. Mary Jo is great! Thanks again for answering my questions and posting the best hotel (with picture) threads!

Just wanted to add to the kudos for Mary Jo!! She deserves a CM name badge!!

Another vote of thanks for Mary Jo! She posts the best pictures on hotels and I value that advice since she has nobody but us in her best interest! I hope she gets a lot of pixie dust back to her for all she does!

KUDO'S !!!! :flower: :banana: :banana:

you directions from LAX to Disneyland were perfect -
I appreciated such detail as to when to get in the carpool lane.

We were able to get there in 35 min which I thought was unbelieveable. :earsboy:

Can you post the directions again.. We will have to do the drive next week and am looking for the easiest/best way...
thanks

smart, kind, helpful, .... awesome! Thanks Mary Jo.

I just found this thread. I feel like a dope for not posting before. Mary Jo has the hugest heart of gold of anyone I have ever met! She picked my DD and I up at LAX, drove us to DTD and bought us breakfast at the Rainforest Cafe, then drove us to our hotel. She also gave Meg a brand new DL rain poncho because it was in the middle of that rainy January LA just had! She then came and got us later in the week in Hollywood and took us on a personalized tour and we all had a blast! When my DD talks about the trip, one of the things that always comes up is "I miss Mary Jo!". She was one of the highlights of the trip for us! Made it so extra special.

OMGosh -- I'm going to print this out, and whenever I'm feeling down, I'll just look at this thread. Thanks everyone, besides embarrassing me, :blush: you've given me the biggest warm fuzzies. :goodvibes

... and yes, Lesley, I do have my shy moments (they're few, but I do get them) :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter