Mary Jo and Tink 33

What about Tink 33's dog? Please update if there is any info:confused:

The table will be in the front row--that's for sure. Some friends of mine will aready be in the 'Shoe, so I can have them hold a table if neccessary for us. I just hope it doesn't rain, because if it does then the 2:35 will be cancelled because of the Plaza Inn B-day party. They move it to the 'Shoe on rainy days. Anyway, I have a LGMH from Home Depot I can affix to the table if need be.

Last prediction was late afternoon showers. :furious: Any backup plan if the 2:35 Billy Hill is cancelled?

Hope to see you there!

If the table has 35 lime-green Bagallinis on it, I think you've found your Hyenas! :rotfl2:

You guys are going to have SO MUCH FUN!!! :banana:

I wish you were coming too! I hope you can make it to our next meet :thumbsup2 We're not the hyenas without ya!

How about as a back up plan we meet in front of Pioneer Mercantile. At 2:30, Farley the Fiddler will be out there and I think we could talk him into a dance for us (which would make for some great pics). We should do that anyway at some point.

So, where were you guys? :confused3 There I was at the 'Shoe, front row, with LGMHs on the table and no one else showed up. I got in there at about 1:45 and waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Show started. No Dissers but me. :confused:

Hi Jen,

I'm so sorry. I didn't go. I wanted to take it easy cuz of my eye. I would have been there. I don't know what happened to the others?

So, where were you guys? :confused3 There I was at the 'Shoe, front row, with LGMHs on the table and no one else showed up. I got in there at about 1:45 and waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Oh, no! That's terrible! I wonder what the heck happened?! :confused3

And waited.

And waited.

I'm so sorry Jen. It wasn't intentional. Lynn and I were on our way to meet you and her GD5 had a nose bleed and we had to take her back to the hotel. She was pretty tired from riding rides in the park since early morning and she fell asleep when she got back to the room.

I'm sorry we couldn't make it. I had to leave the park shortly after to meet my family for dinner. Lynn and I wanted to be there. :(

I was a day late... dollar short. We went today during the 1:00 show. It was great. Sorry we missed you guys yesterday! We are having a great time. getting ready right now to go to dinner at the blue bayou. mmm.... talk to you again!

And waited.

And waited.

JEN!!! I was sitting there at 1:45!!! We went to the 1 pm show, and stayed until about 2 pm!!!!! I kept looking and looking, but couldn't see anybody remotely, you know, DIS-crazy looking! There were two guys in the front row for that show who hung around, but no LGMH, and no women!

We had to go to DVC at 3 pm to sign our contracts and my DSis took the tour. That was the only time I could get (I should have called earlier).

SORRY!!!!!!

I sat in the third table over from the bar in the front, or what I refer to as "my table" as it's my favorite place to sit in the 'Shoe. One of the men you saw is a friend of mine who put his backpack on that table to hold it for me as I was just coming in after the 1:00 show and wanted to make sure I could get a table. I pulled the LGMHs out almost immediately just in case any of the Dissers were looking for me. I was wearing a purple t-shirt with Minnie and Mickey on it and jeans and carrying a red hoodie. I don't even own anything lime green clothes-wise.

I sat in the third table over from the bar in the front, or what I refer to as "my table" as it's my favorite place to sit in the 'Shoe. One of the men you saw is a friend of mine who put his backpack on that table to hold it for me as I was just coming in after the 1:00 show and wanted to make sure I could get a table. I pulled the LGMHs out almost immediately just in case any of the Dissers were looking for me. I was wearing a purple t-shirt with Minnie and Mickey on it and jeans and carrying a red hoodie. I don't even own anything lime green clothes-wise.

I didn't see you at all, and I kept looking!!! :confused3 Was one of your friends the guy Billy was messing with during the 1 pm show? That was funny!

Likely not as the guys know him and they rarely mess with those they know (largely because they know we won't squirm or anything and will get them right back) unless they know that person will squirm (and he would have told me if they did mess with him). You sure you were there on Saturday, the 10th?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter