Marvelous May 2021 Exercise Thread

It's almost the end of the month! Does anyone want to be our host next month? The math is pretty easy (especially with a calculator) and it only takes checking in once or twice a month. Theme (or a lack of one) is up to you. Any takers?

Good morning, Heroes! Thanks for a great month of movement and Marvel. :)

Today we've got big movements from

BonnieF who went up to 70%, 500/700
piglet1979 also up to red, at 98% 1748/1800
PollyannaMom also up to red, at 93% - 465/500
sophy1996 - who went up more than 100% 1455/1400
Statefan17 - who also went up to more than 100% 942/900
swissfamilyrobinson who also made it to more than 100% - 656/600

:jumping1: As a team we've got 10,196/10,900 ~ 93.5%! :jumping1:

The June's thread is coming from BonnieF!

And Happy Memorial day. I thought maybe we'd do one last Hero quote, from Captain America:

captain%2Bamerica%2Bquotes%2B%252824%2529.jpg

Sorry I dropped off the face of the planet this month! I really had a tough time with being motivated to do anything, whether that be exercise or even just logging on. There's really no excuse, but I did have a lot going on this month. Lots of doctors appointments far away, a funeral, a wedding, nausea issues and then a cold, and finally a visit from family to round things out. It was an up and down kind of month for sure.

I added it all up and I have 520 minutes that I hadn't reported.

560/750

It's been a while since I missed my goal, and I don't know if I've ever fallen this short. 😔 Here's to next month!

725 minutes since last check in - walking, horses (still can't ride but did groundwork and care), growwithjo, major house cleaning and reorganizing due to inlaws visiting

3025/2500 to end the month

Thanks so much for hosting us this month, Raya! You were fantastic!!!

Hope everyone has had a nice, long weekend. See you over in the June thread!

Sorry I dropped off the face of the planet this month! I really had a tough time with being motivated to do anything, whether that be exercise or even just logging on. There's really no excuse, but I did have a lot going on this month. Lots of doctors appointments far away, a funeral, a wedding, nausea issues and then a cold, and finally a visit from family to round things out. It was an up and down kind of month for sure.

I added it all up and I have 520 minutes that I hadn't reported.

560/750

It's been a while since I missed my goal, and I don't know if I've ever fallen this short. 😔 Here's to next month!

You still had an impressive month - especially considering how this month went for you. Hope you are feeling better now, and so sorry for your loss. I hope the wedding and the visit from family brought some joy to the month.

Hi all - I really fell down on the job the last few days. But I have 90 minutes to add. Not getting in as much walking as I'd like, but the digging and hauling in the garden makes up for it.
@twilightsparkle - your new garden sounds lovely - so many of the plants I'd love to have, but are on the deer menu.
@Raya - hope your vision is back to normal soon! And, I hear. you about getting ready for the rides. Thinking about Space Mountain makes me laugh at a memory- the last time I was on it, I had a hard time getting up at the end - then I was laughing so hard at not being able to get up that I really couldn't get up. The cast members weren't' too thrilled.
@ljcrochet - your stamina going through treatment is incredible!
@piglet1979 - glad your kids did well with the vaccine. I can't want for them to give it to the young ones - my granddaughters are 7 & 3 - I just want them protected!

A few of my favorites. The purple in the background are really the best - Batik - every flower is different! The white ones smell like lemons, and bloom again in the fall.
View attachment 577834

(480/700)
Sooooo pretty! I love irises!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!