Marriott Suites

goofy's friends

<font color=limegreen>**POOF**<br><font color=purp
We have Marriott points and can stay at either Marriott Suites or Fairfield Inn. We have 3 kids and like suites generally. But, is it worth it to have the suite and have to ride the shuttle? Has anyone stayed here and experienced their shuttle? How fast is it? Would we be better off staying closer and not having the extra room?
Thanks for the imput!

I work for Marriott and have stayed at the Fairfield. For me, having a toddler and a stroller, it was so worth staying right down the street. 7 minute walk to the security check point from the Fairfield. The Fairfield isn't even close to being as nice as the Suites, but you'll have to decide which you'd rather give up: comfort in the hotel, or waiting for the shuttle to pick you up and paying $3.00 per person per to go back and forth from your hotel...

I'd personally pick the Fairfield, since we went back for about 2 1/2 hours for an afternoon nap. That saved everyone and we were all great later that evening. Staying farther away is just less time at the parks. Your choice and good luck!

Oh, and get a connecting room at the Fairfield for more room for your family!

The Suites aren't that far away and the shuttles aren't that bad. It is $3 per person per DAY. We stayed there for a conference 2 years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter