• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marriott Grande Vista offer ????

tinkerbarb

Universal Fan Club Card Guidance Counselor
I was just offered 5days and 4nights with 2 tickets to Universal at Marriotts Grande Vista for $199. Anyone else? Comments on the resort and the deal would be appreciated.

We were offered the same deal but decided to pass.. Did not want to do the timeshare tour. Howver, last year we were offered a similar deal at the Marriot Beach Place Towers in Fort Lauderdale and it was beautiful.. It turned out we were there the weeekend of the air show and it could not have been better timing. We able to sit either by the pool or on our balcony and watch the show. How cool. Anyway if you have the time, it is a low pressure tour and the place is probably fabulous, I would say go fo it.

What dates is the offer good for? Also, was this offerred to you because you are a USAir preferred miles member? I'm asking because I was offerred the same deal 2 months ago, but travel had to be before the end of May. We are planning a trip later this year, and I was wondering if we could take advantage of this great deal. I have heard wonderful things about this resort!

They said the deal was good for a year from April and since I read about the $199 ending May 30th I asked specifically about that. They said that the end of May thing was a free upgrade offer to a 1 bedroom. I'm only being offered a guest suite at that price. They said that they have similar deals all year long and offer about the same all the time. I was told that I was called because either my name was given by someone who bought a timeshare, or I might have a Marriott members card (hotel point card), or I purchased a Marriott owned item with a credit card (weird??). Anyhow, they were really nice and even checked dates for me. I declined for now because I can get pretty good deals like this thru lots of channels, but they are going to email me their terms of aggreement and offered me a phone number to call back if I changed my mind. I respect that very much, and enjoyed the low pressure, friendly conversation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter