Marriot Cypress Harbour Question

pixiemomma

<font color=navy>No onions for me, even if they ar
Does anyone know if linens and towels are provided? I've never stayed at a timeshare so I have no idea what is standard. I'd hate to lug them down there if it is unnecessary.

Does anyone know if linens and towels are provided? I've never stayed at a timeshare so I have no idea what is standard. I'd hate to lug them down there if it is unnecessary.

more info is here if you need it (click the plus sign):

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-rooms/mcocy-marriotts-cypress-harbour/

the big difference with timeshares is that you won't get free daily housekeeping (marriotts offer no free housekeeping unless you are booking it directly with marriott as a hotel-type stay and not a timeshare stay), so you'll have to re-use or wash the towels yourself and take out the trash if it fills up. it's a home-away-from-home kinda deal (but a lot of us prefer not having anyone else in the room.)

i've stayed at several marriott timeshares and always been impressed. hope you enjoy it...

And they provide plenty of linens and towels to last you for a week stay. Don't worry about pool towels. There is an unlimited number of clean pool towels at the pools. just use and discard in the cleaning area when you are done.

Cypress Harbor is one of our favorites.

We have stayed at Cypress Harbor , Grande Vista and Harbor lake .
They are all very nice but slightlty different .

If booking through marriott for cash check "special rates and offers". They give a pretty good AAA discount and often have specials thaty include food credit etc.

Does anyone happen to remember if the pools are open past, say 10:00pm? I realize it probably depends upon whether it's busy or slow season but a general idea would be great.

They were on our last trip. I can remember drinking beer and eating wings in the hot tub after 11 and we kept saying to each other "it's late, we should go to bed" :).

Does anyone happen to remember if the pools are open past, say 10:00pm? I realize it probably depends upon whether it's busy or slow season but a general idea would be great.

Yes, but there are 3 pools. the "quiet" pool may close early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter