MarketPlace Guest Service's ?

RHONDALEE

<font color=blue>Sure, you can laugh. You weren't
I bought my first AP this year and need to get it activated. When I called CRO about the room with the AP rate I asked if I could get the pass activated in Downtown at Guest Services and she told me NO that it has to be done at one of the 4 parks. Yet I've read in several places that it can be done there. Does anyone have the phone number for the Downtown Guest Services????????????? I'd rather call them and find out for sure before I stop there on the way to POFQ and find out that it can't be done there. I don't want to waist the time if it can't be done, altho it's still time spent at Disney and not in the Midwest.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Rhonda

Your AP can only be activated at one of the 4 parks. The reason is that you must set the biometric (finger) reader as part of the activation process. Only the parks have these. Bring an ID with you also when you visit the park Guest Services booth. They will put your name, address, etc. in the computer to match up with your AP.

The Guest Services office at the Marketplace sells AP's and all other ticket media if you need anything else.

I think maybe the confusion lies in....trading your AP voucher in for the actual AP, which can be done at the Marketplace guest services....you would then take the new AP and activate it at the turnstyle, setting the biometric reader, upon your first entry into a park

Thanks Guys, I mean Ladies.

I knew I'd get the correct information here on the DIS.

We had to reactiveate our passes several times and all of us had to get new AP's at least once during our 15 day trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter