• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mark Your Calendars: CCV booking starts April 26

For members that are finding limited availability, I spoke to my sales person this afternoon and he said in the early stages of the sales, the developer makes a limited amount of the inventory available until the sales increase. I would check back often for better availability

For members that are finding limited availability, I spoke to my sales person this afternoon and he said in the early stages of the sales, the developer makes a limited amount of the inventory available until the sales increase. I would check back often for better availability

The initial declaration is about 25%.

See this article for the room count. 31 of the 48 rooms declared are dedicated 2 bedrooms or larger. Studios will be more difficult.

http://dvcnews.com/index.php/resort...ws-75774/3671-counting-villas-at-copper-creek

Rooms declared:

3 Dedicated Studios
4 Dedicated One Bedroom Villas
10 Lockoff Two Bedroom Villas
17 Dedicated Two Bedroom Villas
2 Grand Villas
12 Cabins
__
48 vacation homes

Hoping to snag a studio for feb for a few nights. I'm hoping the bathroom issue will keep some from booking a studio here. Plus the fact that the studios only sleep 4.

We are going to WDW for one night before a cruise...Thanksgiving night. At the 7 month morning I called thinking I could exchange my GV at SSR for one at CCV. There were no GVs or studios, 1 BR or 2BR. But I did get us a cabin! It was the last one available! So excited to stay there...the rest of the family will go to a 2BR in VGF. Not too shabby...

We are going to WDW for one night before a cruise...Thanksgiving night. At the 7 month morning I called thinking I could exchange my GV at SSR for one at CCV. There were no GVs or studios, 1 BR or 2BR. But I did get us a cabin! It was the last one available! So excited to stay there...the rest of the family will go to a 2BR in VGF. Not too shabby...
Oh my...that fireplace looks so inviting ! Good for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter