Mark Your Calendars: CCV booking starts April 26

We were planning to add on points at CCV tomorrow. Then want to book early March 2018....so have a couple weeks until we can book. May hold off on buying until early April.

Last edited:
I only wanted one night in a studio in early September, but I understand from a new owner that my night is already taken, nothing available in a studio. :(

I only wanted one night in a studio in early September, but I understand from a new owner that my night is already taken, nothing available in a studio. :(

It's odd - the only days not available in the first half of September are 9/6 & 9/7. That's a Wednesday and Thursday. Wouldn't it seem more likely that if anything is gone, it would be a weekend? The only reason I can think of for a Wednesday & Thursday sell out is because a popular cruise is leaving the Friday after. Do any of the DCL cruises leave on Fridays?

Anyway, if you want an unavailable date, it might be worth waitlisting for if you can't get it when booking opens on 4/26. If sales go well, DVD will declare more villas before then and if they do, the waitlists could be filled. Good luck!

It's odd - the only days not available in the first half of September are 9/6 & 9/7. That's a Wednesday and Thursday. Wouldn't it seem more likely that if anything is gone, it would be a weekend? The only reason I can think of for a Wednesday & Thursday sell out is because a popular cruise is leaving the Friday after. Do any of the DCL cruises leave on Fridays?
The Disney Dream currently sails on Mondays & Fridays out of PC.

DVC Event at Animal Kingdom night of Sept 6 might explain some of this....

Anyway, if you want an unavailable date, it might be worth waitlisting for if you can't get it when booking opens on 4/26. If sales go well, DVD will declare more villas before then and if they do, the waitlists could be filled. Good luck!

Yes, Thursday, 9/7 is the one night I was going to try for. I think what happens, especially for Thursdays disappearing, is that you have those that want Sun - Thurs only (no weekend points) and then you have those that do want a long weekend (coming in on Thursday and staying to Sunday). That is my theory and I am sticking to it. !!!

Yes, Thursday, 9/7 is the one night I was going to try for. I think what happens, especially for Thursdays disappearing, is that you have those that want Sun - Thurs only (no weekend points) and then you have those that do want a long weekend (coming in on Thursday and staying to Sunday). That is my theory and I am sticking to it. !!!
Except the Friday after 9/7 is still open as are the Sunday, Monday & Tuesday before it. I think for this situation it is more likely to be cruisers or the Moonlight Magic event at AK on 9/6.

But still hoping you get it with a waitlis. :)

Funny about that date. I was waitlisted for okw hh for months for a studio one night, 9/7. Couldnt believe how hard it was to get it. Just got it this week after months on a waitlist. We leave on a cruise on the fantasy Saturday 9/9, 7 night. We booked 9/8, but the flight was getting in very late, we added Thursday night too later.

I will be adding on points at either CC or the Poly. I currently have Poly points as well as BWV points. I am not sure which resort to buy. The Poly has lower Maintenance Fees and a $800 credit to add 125 points but CC will give me 2016 Use Year points and the Poly won't. There are $ credits available at CC but they start at 300 points which I am not going to buy that many. For me, the most intriguing part of CC is the cabins and 3 BR suites. It is interesting that the cabins are lower points-per-night (about 26 points less) than the Poly Bungalows and there are more of them. My experience in booking the Poly Bungalows is that they are pretty much available most times of the year. I wonder if the CC Cabins be the same?

That web site doesn't talk about credits for existing member, just new members. I have a call into my salesperson
"Prospect Credit" = New Member Credit
"Current Owner Credit" = Existing Member Credit

upload_2017-4-5_10-16-31.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter