Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

FrankieGirlsMom: Welcome to the forum!

I'm afraid neither of these is the correct JPG file name.

Did you mean License-11Princesses1?

and License-AnotherFab6.jpg?

I need the names to be exact next time to find on my PC for you! :artist:

I'm sorry...I had the hardest time figuring out where the jpg names were but those are the ones. Thank you, they're adorable!!

Hi Marion,

Can I please request a stroller tag saying, "The Herr's Royal Carriage" using License-RoyalCarriage2.jpg

July 2013 in the date areas.

Thank You so much for all you do.

Marion,

Again thank you so much for these, they are wonderful and I can't wait for all of the kids to see them. Thanks for helping to make our trip so special.

Another request for you: "The Pike's Royal Carriage" using License-RoyalCarriage2.jpg

July 2013 in the date areas.

Thank You so much for all you do.

Could I please have 2 stroller tags? Both are for August 2013.

Jay
License-Monsters4.jpg

Avery
License-11Princesses1.jpg

Thanks!

Everyone please remember to download your requests as soon as you can. I am getting messages that my PB is almost out of space and will have to delete more quickly than I have done in the past....a few short weeks and your requests will be gone forever. pixiedust:

These are so awesome! Thank you for making these for everyone to use!! Could I please get 3 stroller tags for my upcoming trip in September 2013.

License-WDWCastle2 (Elsdon Family)
License-RoyalCarriage3 (This Royal Carriage belongs to Princess Olivia)
License-11Princesses1 (Olivia)

I think I included everything but if there is something else you need please let me know!

Thank you...I can't wait to see them!

I have hundreds and hundreds of license plate DISigns and I hope DISers will check out all my selections! :surfweb:

To encourage the selection of more of my DISigns, I am going to temporarily retire more of the ones that are selected most often.

They will be back on the active list in the future, no fear!!
:)

Thank you so much! I hate to make another request, but I love the princess plate you just posted. If you don't mind, could I get 1 more, please?

License-6Princesses1.jpg
Avery
August 2013

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter