Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

MattMatts-Momma: ship? and the pink glitter version for all?

I never assume ship is the same as the same image...

I love your designs!!!

Can I please request 2 license plates for April 2013?

License-BuzzWoody1.jpg - would you be able to put 2 names? Max & Mason
if not, I can find a different design that will hold 2 names

License-Squirt1.jpg - Drake

Thank you so very much for your time!

Hi! I requested a few items on post #1302, and was wondering if I somehow missed them? I know you are busy, and I appreciate all you have designed for us.

Thanks!

Oh ok, I didn't realize what I picked for all of us was pink glitter!

If you could do the pink glitter for Kaitlin and Lidia that would be great.

For Todd and Matthew, if you could do a Pirate Mickey for guys with red, instead of glitter.

The ship would be Fantasy.

Thank you for taking time to do this. This is our first cruise, so I am still learning.

Could I possibly get a pink Minnie Mouse one that says Savannah? We are going to Disney World March 2013.

Thank you so very much, You do awesome work, they are beautiful!

blebert: my rules indicate that I require a JPG file name.....can't find an image on my PC from a description! :lmao:

see post #3.....

Thank you! They are great and thanks for pointing out the "pink glitter", my son would have raised both eyebrows. :rotfl:

I downloaded them from your photobucket, but for some reason they are narrow. I must not be doing something right. Can you tell me if I need to do anything else beside hit the download button in photobucket.

Thank you again!
Lidia.

Hi. This is my first request.. hopefully I got it right

License-BuzzWoody1c.jpg.html
Jaxson
Feb 2013

License-RoyalCarriage2.jpg
Presley
Feb 2013

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter