Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

oakland; I have problems with a couple of your requests.

My autograph covers come in standard sizes only.....4x6, 5x7 and 8x8 (my rules say so too!!)

A welcome letter is 5x7 and that is the only size I am doing. If you want to use as an autograph cover, fine, but I will not keep resizing.

The Mickey fill you asked for is a Mickey fill.....all one image and cannot have the name changed. Same with the other name fill you requested....cannot be changed

Hi RustManFan. Sorry for mixing up the sizes and not understanding the fills. I tried to follow all of the rules but I must have gotten confused. Let's skip the 2 name fill requests. For the welcome letters, 5x7 is fine. For the autograph covers, let's go with 8x8. Thanks!

thanks for clarification of requests. will do tonight probably (after work)

OK, I think I have the correct thread now. I am so sorry
I would so appreciate if you did
03March/12SharingCastle-2.jpg (Sharing the Magic and WDW in Red please)
Left half has
Mark, as mickey
kari as minnie
Grady and Cooper and pirate mickey
Payton as Princess Minnie

Right side has
Ed as Mickey
Heather as princess minnie
Edward-mickey
Connor-Pirate Mickey
Lexi-Princess Minnie

03March/12PirateTogetherWDW1.jpg
Same names as above
plus Jill, Kim, Beth all as Minnie

Thank you for Jayden's birthday design!!! It's perfect! :thumbsup2
We really appreciate you sharing your time and talent!

Marion,

I am looking to get this journal cover done. I am making 8x11 journals so if these don't come in that size please let me know. Thanks

JournalCastlePrincesses-1.jpg

I need 3 please.

Ally
border and words in Tinkerbell green

Maddy
border and words in red or purple to match Ariel

Katie
border and words in yellow to match Belle

Thank you for your time and talent.

Trip is Oct. 2015

Hey Rust man,
I am interested in making a tshirt and I am wondering if I could get this one customized for a shirt.
I am looking at the PiratesScrollMap3.jpg
My son and I have different last names so I wanted to know if I could get two of these with Disney Cruise instead of Walt disney world at the bottom.
At the top instead of family name if you could do one with the name Devyn. Then the second one with the name BaShunica

leshunlenese; I have one for each ship and so I will not personalize the WDW version and have to overhaul image completely.

sample

or

O my gosh, I am so sorry! I don't know how I missed that. I aaure you I did look in your disney cruise files since you mentioned looking in your account for repeats but I was so concerned about getting a pirate theme I was not looking hard enough in the cruise area. Would you be able to put our names on the top of this one. We are going on the Disney dream.

Hi,

Love all your designs. Can I request the following ones for our cruise in 3 weeks. Thanks :)

DCL-FantasyBalloons1.jpg
The names on the balloons are:
Chris (M)
Liz (F)
Kathy (F)
Melissa (F)
Amanda (F)
Sarah (F)
Fantasy Cruise 2014

GrimGrinningBirthday1.jpg
Please change it to 80th birthday

4ParksLogoGraduation1.jpg
Can this be modified with an image of the Fantasy with the year 2014?

Hi! Love your stuff!!

Can I ease have a:

GrimGrinningBirthday1.jpg
Please change it to 43rd birthday

For our trip in 12 days.

It's a rush! I know... Thank you so much!!

We are planning to take a trip to Disney World in June 2014.
The requested designs are going to be for t-shirts.

13SharingCastle-1a.jpg (back of shirts)
I also want MinnieBowFront2.jpg or MickeyFront1r.jpg for each name depending on gender. (front of shirts)

Names:
Alice-female
Clay-male
JC-male
Kaylee-female
Nikki-female
Shane-male
Racheal-female
Darius-male

Please let me know if these are possible:

1. ChevronHeadAqua.jpg (back of shirt)
With a purple minnie mouse bow and purple interlocking curly initials in the center of the Mickey head. "JMN"

2. ChevronHeadNeonGreen.jpg (back of shirt)
With a hot pink minnie mouse bow and hot pink interlocking curly initials in the center of the Mickey head. "KWG"

3. ChevronHeadOrange.jpg (back of shirt)
With a purple minnie mouse bow and purple interlocking curly initials in the center of the Mickey head. "AMM"

4. ChevronHeadPurple.jpg (back of shirt)
With a orange minnie mouse bow and orange interlocking curly initials in the center of the Mickey head. "RME"

Thanks in advance!

We are doing our 1st cruise on the Wonder Feb 1-6, 2015 - I would really appreciate it if could you please do:

:cheer2::cheer2:SpendingInheritance1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=92 with 2015

JUST LOVE THIS!! - THANKS SO MUCH :cheer2:

Hi Marion! I love your designs!

I was wondering if you could customize the following autograph book cover for me:

CharacterGroup8x8-AC1.jpg

I would like it to say Jett's Autograph Book (or just Jett's Book if that is too long). I need it in the 5X7 size.

Our travel dates are September 3 - 8, so there's no rush.

Thanks so much!
Hannah

Hi Marion.
I would like to make these requests for our trip to WDW July 2014.

Tinkerbell-AC4.jpg size: 8x8 for:(girl) Beth's Autographs
DL-WinnieFriends-AC1.jpg size: 4x6 for: (girl) Holly's Autographs, WDW 2014
StarWars-AC1.jpg size: 8x8 for:(boy) AJ's Travel Book 2014
Fab6-StarAC1.jpg size: 5x7 for: (boy) Mitchell's Travel Book
DL-ToyStoryAC-1.jpg size: 5x7 for:(boy) Michael's Travel Book, WDW 2014

Thank you.
Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter