Margaritaville or Club Wyndham

Revan

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,

We are going down November 4th through 11th, six adults (two 50's, four early 20's - kids and SO's). We've only stayed at Disney resorts, but this will be our first trip back in 8+ years.

We are currently booked for a 2-bedroom at Club Wyndham, which means the 4 kids will need to share a room. Alternatively, we are wondering if a 3-bedroom cottage at Margaritaville might be better, each couple gets their own. We will have a car and will be doing Disney for 6 days, with the seventh day being a resort day.

Does the 3rd bedroom at MV outweigh being "on property" at Club Wyndham? I watched a couple of video reviews and MV looks nice. We will be rope drop to close at the parks, except for the last day. It looks like MV is very close to property, but there is not a lot of discussion about it here.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Guilty?? Why?? The money saved allows me to go once or twice a year instead of only once every few years. I stayed on-site once. I was NOT impressed. Give me Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek, Orange Lake, Westgate Town Center over a Disney moderate resort any day. I like vacationing with the kids all day and then they get their own private bedroom and I have mine to relax and enjoy my vacation too. My own TV....a balcony to enjoy adult drinks at night with a full kitchen. There is NOTHING affordable onsite that can give me those benefits of my vacation.

Hi Everyone,

We are going down November 4th through 11th, six adults (two 50's, four early 20's - kids and SO's). We've only stayed at Disney resorts, but this will be our first trip back in 8+ years.

We are currently booked for a 2-bedroom at Club Wyndham, which means the 4 kids will need to share a room. Alternatively, we are wondering if a 3-bedroom cottage at Margaritaville might be better, each couple gets their own. We will have a car and will be doing Disney for 6 days, with the seventh day being a resort day.

Does the 3rd bedroom at MV outweigh being "on property" at Club Wyndham? I watched a couple of video reviews and MV looks nice. We will be rope drop to close at the parks, except for the last day. It looks like MV is very close to property, but there is not a lot of discussion about it here.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
The 4 kids don't have to share a room, as the sofa in the living room at Club Wyndham is a pullout. We love the Wyndham resort for the pools and the feeling of still being in the Disney "bubble". Look at the window and see Epcot or Springs!

Hi Everyone,

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
I’ll admit that WBC feels as though it’s onsite, but you still have to drive yourselves to the park. Margaritaville isn’t a long drive to WDW - turn right on 192 or go straight across 192 and turn right on Black Lake Rd., take a left on Sherberth, and it’ll take you to Osceola Parkway right by AK. From there it’s just minutes to the parks. And if I were in one of those 20-something couples, I’d appreciate having a private room with my SO. Not much discussion about M-ville here yet because it’s so new.

I vote for Club Wyndham. It took my inlaws a couple of trips before they realized we were not at a disney hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter