Mardi Gras Crowds

Seeker615

Harry Potter Fanatic!
Hi

I am planning a 4 night trip in early March. I see Mardi Gras is going on while we are there. What are crowds like? We will be there during the weekdays so I am hoping the crowds are manageable.

During the week, no so bad, although Spring break starts March 11th for Orange County schools, but it's other weeks for surrounding counties. Weekends crowds are much heavier, and can be crazy heavy if its a very popular artist at the concert. (But they usually congregate near the stage... the rest of the park is wide open)

We are trying to decide if we want to activate our APs now to attend some of the Mardi Gras Concerts. How do people think the crowds will be for the first few weeks? I'm considering whether to go see Sugar Ray, Diana Ross and Barenaked Ladies, as well as Seal later in the event. Will it be crazy crowded or manageable?

It really depends on when you go. The concerts can be crowded but they manage it. Would love to see Diana Ross or Seal but I can't get down there this year.

It is a very festive atmosphere. It can be quite crowded but there are nights when it less so. One of my favorite times of year at Universal. Just so much fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter