March Park Hours Updates

GADisneyDad14

Disney Resorts Board
Last edited:
Thanks for the report! Looking forward to seeing those early morning fast passes!!

I'm having trouble with the link for the HS change, so can't read it. Anyone else? I took a look on the official Disney park hours site but it's not there yet.

Well, I do see something in April on HS looking again, probably didn't notice before with focusing on ride information going on at that park, but unfortunately not my days in HS. I do see 5, 12, 19, and 26, typos on the 5 and 26 I'm sure they'll fix to reflect PM if that's what's meant. Oh well, maybe will hope for some FP changes to move up my SDD.

Extra Magic Hours

8:30 PM to 10:30 AM

OMG I can't believe that not only have they not moved opening time for HS in April from 9am to 8am (or earlier) but they also got rid of early magic hours (and moved them to the evening)! All of the constant shifting is driving me nuts -- they are really making things impossible to plan.

Last edited:

OMG I can't believe that not only have they not moved opening time for HS in April from 9am to 8am (or earlier) but they also got ride of early magic hours (and moved them to the evening)! All of the constant shifting is driving me nuts -- they are really making things impossible to plan.

The EMH change has been happening since ROTR opened so this is not really a surprise. I would expect the weeks around Easter to change hours more as we get closer.

This switch from morning to evening helps me out. The HS magic hours was on my arrival day the week I am visiting.

Weird that they are holding off on changing HS hours for the second half of the month! Maybe buying more time to decide if they are going straight to 7am openings for spring breaks.

We just today decided to swap around our park days for our trip, so looks like I'll be stalking for an FOP fastpass for the next few days! It really hurt to let that one go.

I didn't see a specific post about this so forgive me if its there somewhere.
I just got an update from TP that some hours changed for our dates. I went into the app and saw HS now is only run evening extra magic hours through at least the end of June.
I checked over last weekend when they altered March hours and there were still showing morning hours through June, so this change must be fairly recent.
Looks like they're doing away with them for now with ROTR and MMRR.

Aw man, we're going to DHS on April 5th which is our departure day. No early morning magic hours for us on our last day. :sad1:

7-8pm times just loaded for FOP for March 17. I was worried I had missed the drop since Navi 8:30 was available this morning. Maybe they are doing it in waves?

The EMH change has been happening since ROTR opened so this is not really a surprise. I would expect the weeks around Easter to change hours more as we get closer.
I feel like that would almost add to ones frustration regarding tge constant changes. If Disney has been doing this since ROTR, then there's really no reason to keep messing up ppl.s plans by first publishing inaccurate hours. Those who don't track/follow everything Disney does or those who trust that Disney will put out accurate info. are being really inconvenienced @ a game (all the preplanning) that Disney insists we play.

True, but it means that boarding groups are likely to stay for a long time, which not everyone will be happy about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter