March 30, 2014, Wonder 5-Night Western Caribbean

In which exchange(s) are you planning to participate?

• Fish Extender Exchange

• Magnet Exchange

Results are only viewable after voting.
I still have not personally heard from PrincessRunner but I went ahead and changed the FE info based on what was forwarded to me. It seems they have changed cabins. The older son that was traveling with them cannot make is, so I removed his name. I also have a last name for their family traveling with them. I apologize is anyone has made a personalized gift that this affects, but she never let me know this info directly. I highlighted the changed info in orange/

Also - I have moved the cabins in FE3, with a cabin number, into numerical order now. Once the last few cabins get assigned, I will add them in and move them up.

Just a note on a useful item we brought on the last cruise. We bought a magnetic small whiteboard, that came with markers with small magnets on them, and put that on our cabin door. That way if anyone wanted to leave a message for us, they could write it on the whiteboard.

2 weeks and counting!!

This is terrible!! I do apologize for this messed up! I sent a message but to the wrong person!!! Thank you for making the changes Jeff! Please don't hit me when you see me!!! Elcka

We are in Room 2024 now for all those people keepign track not on the FB forum!!

Can't wait! 9 days and counting......:cheer2:

So very close now. I just wanted to update anyone that is watching this thread but not a member of the Facebook group. There has been a lot of activity going on over there.

Here is a list made by one of the members - Thanks to Tnkrbelle81

The WONDERful plans:

Day 1 March 30

Jeff Ruddock at 2:45-till muster drill.
Promenade Lounge Deck 3 with glow bracelets and general member meet.

Day 2 March 31

Girls mixology class lead by Ivy Daye Magner - Cadillac Lounge 2PM (see post 376 above for details)
Boys beer at Signals adult pool bar. Time (1PM - we can surely drink longer than the girls!! - will be same time as mix class

9:45 YO HO YO HO a pirates life for me party up on deck!!

Day 3 April 1

Surprise birthday drinks for Kristen VanGombos Woods husband "Woodsy" at the Cadillac Lounge 9pm.

Day 4 April 2

Family Lunch at noon at Beach Blanket Buffet

Day 5 April 3

Captain America midnight screening!!!!!! I think 11:30 will be a good time to meet.

A note on the first meet with the wristbands. Your name needs to be on the cruise roster to be able to get a band. I've gone through this thread and have been following the FB page, and I've tried to add everyone. Some from this board, I only have your DIS name. It would be nice if I could add your true name to the roster, or the roster is editable by anyone with the link, change the info as you see fit. The meet is for everyone.

Cheers
Jeff

Hi all -

We are late to the party, but we will be on this sailing as well. Its our second Disney Cruise, but the first was almost 10 years ago.

We're traveling with:
DH - 38
DW - 36
DD - 14
DS - 12
and my parents (the trip was a 60th birthday present).

Looking forward to a great trip! pirate:

-Brenton/Amy

Thank you everyone so much for all the Wonderful FEE gifts!! We had the most amazing time and it was great to meet you! We definitely can't wait to cruise again!!

Thank you all for the incredible gifts. After 6 DCL cruises I can say that these were by far the best FE gifts ever! It was a very special trip. Not only I had an incredible birthday but also a real life celebration with my family! I'm a little sick today but it's fine. I have awesome memories.... And gifts! Blessings to all. Elcka

Agreed! A wonderful group, beautiful weather, and awesome fe gifts. Thanks everyone! Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter