March 23, 2023 - Magic - 4-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from New Orleans (Cozumel)

IndianaMomma

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! We are so excited because this will be our first cruise ever!

Sailing: me (Lauren), Pete (my hubby), and our three boys: Zander (8), Drew (6), and Topher (will be 3).

All three kids will be old enough for the kids club. Topher’s job is to make sure he’s fully potty trained in time!

I’m hoping to do either the margarita or champagne tasting if they are offered this cruise, (I haven’t paid in full yet to see the list). Probably no adults meals since this is our first cruise but I might sign up for brunch the last full day. And of course the kids will be into all the character meets.

What is everyone else excited for?

We are the Fresh Family from Salt Lake City, UT. My wife and I will be doing our first cruise ever with our twin 14 year old daughters. I'm just looking forward to the vacation, and experiencing all the things on the ship. My girls are very excited about the Vibe Club. They are already talking about making friends on the cruise.

I do want to try one of the tastings something rum or tequila related would be good!

Only 139 more days!

Last edited:
There is a Facebook group for the cruise. Maybe we should post a link to this chat there? Thoughts?

Hi everyone! We are so excited because this will be our first cruise ever!

Sailing: me (Lauren), Pete (my hubby), and our three boys: Zander (8), Drew (6), and Topher (will be 3).

All three kids will be old enough for the kids club. Topher’s job is to make sure he’s fully potty trained in time!

I’m hoping to do either the margarita or champagne tasting if they are offered this cruise, (I haven’t paid in full yet to see the list). Probably no adults meals since this is our first cruise but I might sign up for brunch the last full day. And of course the kids will be into all the character meets.

What is everyone else excited for?
Hi! I just found this group :) My family will be on this cruise as well. It's our second Disney Cruise! We are all so excited! Sailing: me (Sara), Aaron (husband), Dahlia (7), Gwendolyn (5), Isabelle (19), and my mom! We signed up for the Dolphin swim in Cozumel. Oh and the brunch at Palo is incredible! We did it on our last cruise.

We are the Fresh Family from Salt Lake City, UT. My wife and I will be doing our first cruise ever with our twin 14 year old daughters. I'm just looking forward to the vacation, and experiencing all the things on the ship. My girls are very excited about the Vibe Club. They are already talking about making friends on the cruise.

I do want to try one of the tastings something rum or tequila related would be good!

Only 139 more days!
Hi! This will be my family's second cruise. I have a 14 year old son who isn't coming on this cruise with us, but he loved the Vibe Club on our last cruise :) I'm sure your girls will love it too! Did you sign up for the rum or tequila tasting?? It looks like everything is full, but I am going to try to find an opening once we're on the ship :)

Hi! This will be my family's second cruise. I have a 14 year old son who isn't coming on this cruise with us, but he loved the Vibe Club on our last cruise :) I'm sure your girls will love it too! Did you sign up for the rum or tequila tasting?? It looks like everything is full, but I am going to try to find an opening once we're on the ship :)
I missed out on the tastings as well. I'll see what opens up when I get on the ship. Less than 6 weeks! WOOHOO!

We also signed up for the Dolphin Swim at Dolphinaris. Hopefully it's wonderful. My wife has loved dolphins all her life. We are excited for the experience!

Andrew

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter