***March 2020***

Going to be at the Poly February 29-March 5. Just waiting for FP time!
Will be there feb 29 as well...also at poly .but staying until the 8th.
I wish we were staying longer, but with a 4 and 7-year-old in my group, wasn't sure anyone could handle that!
So my kids are 4 and 7 too...lol...sounds like a reason to meet up at the pool bar

I'll be poly feb 28-mar 6th. With my 4 kids (9, 7, 5, and 2). If there's any nice afternoons you'll 100% catch me at the pool bar. :rotfl2:I'm past the initial disney excitement and on to the "what in the world am I thinking?!" stage as I overthink FPs. :p

We’ll be there March 20-24 at CSR! So excited, but a bit nervous about crowds. We’ve been in Feb, April, and May before and the crowds were manageable with a good touring plan. We booked EMM one morning for MK, so that’ll help with Fantasyland.

Just saw that Test Track will be down for refurbishment January and ending Feb 27th. Cutting it close to my trip the following week! Please be on time. Wanted to take my son on it for his first time.

Just saw that Test Track will be down for refurbishment January and ending Feb 27th. Cutting it close to my trip the following week! Please be on time. Wanted to take my son on it for his first time.
I noticed that too I read a rumor a long time ago that it was being taken over by tesla I wonder if that's the case now.

We’ll be there March 20-24 at CSR! So excited, but a bit nervous about crowds. We’ve been in Feb, April, and May before and the crowds were manageable with a good touring plan. We booked EMM one morning for MK, so that’ll help with Fantasyland.

We were there in March of this year and it was crowded but if you have a good plan, you will be fine!!! Anymore it looks like Disney stays pretty crowded most of the time even in the months it is supposed to be low crowds.

We'll be there 3/14 to 3/21 at Boulder Ridge at WL. Hoping that we somehow get the light Spring Break week out of March!

Just booked a trip for the family. A week in March 2020 at Boardwalk Inn. I know FP+ potential heartbreak is still looming, but I was surprised how easily we were able to get the ADRs that we wanted considering we booked past the window opening. I had been prepared to not get any!

Looking forward to this trip since it’s been over a decade since I’ve been to WDW, and we’ve never been as a family.

Anyone know if they’re doing that Early Morning Magic for Toy Story Land ever again? It’s kind of annoying that almost everything at Hollywood Studios is Tier 1.

Anyone know if they’re doing that Early Morning Magic for Toy Story Land ever again? It’s kind of annoying that almost everything at Hollywood Studios is Tier 1.

Several of us are holding out for this!! As of now, no plans to offer again but I hope they change their minds.

We are headed down 3/20-3/28! First half at the Riviera, second half in a Poly studio!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter