***March 2020***

Hey stranger nice to be planning with you again.
Looking forward to checking out the remodel
:wave:Here we go again! :earsgirl:

I was surprised to see so many ADRs open tonight, I just checked a few days ago.
Hoarding a couple until I get a chance to finalize plans before CL FP day 12/22.
Excited for the new stuff in March!!!

:wave:Here we go again! :earsgirl:

I was surprised to see so many ADRs open tonight, I just checked a few days ago.
Hoarding a couple until I get a chance to finalize plans before CL FP day 12/22.
Excited for the new stuff in March!!!
Yes especially since we just missed Rise of the Resistance and Runaway Train.

When do you guys think they'll update crowd calendars for the first week of march? MMRR opens 3/4 and touring plans is still showing that day as a 6 and the next two days as a 4, but the day before as a 7, which doesn't make sense to me? i was hoping MMRR would push people toward HS 3/4 and after so that we could visit 3/3, and i don't want to make plans for dessert party/hoop de do/harmony barber shop until i can nail down my park days!

Guys, persistence pays! We booked a dedicated dvc reservation one night short of our stay and had added the last night at rack rates at the poly studios. I've been looking for a month and FINALLY a studio came up at gift of magic price! And I was able to book with my discounted gift card! I mean it only saved like $90 but still!!

Maybe they will use the virtual queue for MMRR like they have been for ROTR? Our FP window opens in 2 weeks so it will interesting.

Anyone else surprising their kid this christmas?!?! Just got the mickey helium balloons and magic bands wrapped in a huge box with star wars paper!! It's entirely possible that I'm more excited than he will be.

Just received the magic bands today. Fast passes on new years eve. Trying to make it to feb 29 and letting them figure it out in the airport...the 7 year old will probably figure it out the night before when we are packing. Hoping the 4 year old can be surprised until we land.

Yes we are surprising our DD12 and DS9 tomorrow by making them search for their Christmas elf (they now both know it is their parents hiding him but still enjoy the game 😁) one last time.

I‘ll let them search inside a while for my own amusement and then finally suggest they may want to look outside for the first time ever.

Elf will be found outside with new Mickey, Minnie and Donald plushes sitting among our Mickey & Minnie Christmas lights with an envelop holding the hotel confirmation brochure Disney sent us.

Should be a fun way to cap off Christmas.

Excited for my first solo trip. Just a short trip during spring break. Have to get out of Michigan. Arriving March 29 and heading home April 3. Staying at SSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!