• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 20, 2004

Giving us a little bump again!:) And to let you know that like Dawn I have changed my user name.

LeiLani

LeiLani
Sent you an email the other day. We might be coming your way soon. Our oldest daughter wants to check out the college near you. K would like to see B if possible. I think the date is 11/1. Can't wait for March.

Hey Bev,

I didn't get your email so I will email you and you can reply back. UNI seems to be a pretty good school and I know they have a great volleyball team. We went to the game the other night and it was fun. We sure can't wait for March either.:bounce: :bounce:
Hope you have a great 20th anniversary cruise and I sure hope Isabel dosen't hit CC.

Take Care and everyone have a great weekend. We are finally getting rain which we haven't seen since July 21st.:Pinkbounc

LeiLani

I know it has only been 6 days since our last bump; BUT I am feeling a little fallish and needing a little pixie dust.

Hope to hear from all of you March 20 cruisers.

Still here, still excited! I love to see the March 20 thread at the top myself :).

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Giving us a little bump. We were way down on page 9. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

LeiLani

We are getting so excited about our cruise. DD will celebrate her ninth birthday on board! We have actually bought most of our clothes for the trip!

Cara

We are starting to get excited about the cruise too..

We will also be on the Magic 3-20-04. It will be DD11 and me in one SPR and my sister and her DS14 and DD2 in another SPR. We were lucky enough to get the SPR's, but got the last two and we are down opposite hallways - one cabin is on starboard side and the other port side. Not a problem!!!
:p :p

I have good news :teeth: and bad news :( . Unfortunately due to scheduling conflicts we will not be able to go on the March 20, 2004 cruise. We have had to reschedule.:duck: I am really sad about this because I have enjoyed posting on this thread and I know my DD is upset because she has a really good friend going on this cruise. Since you will cruising before us I hope you have a great time.

The good new for us is that when we decided to change the crusie we found a Cat 1 available Easter week. We have always wanted to cruise in a Cat 1 so this was a great opportunity for us. I will be thinking of everyone on this post during your cruise and during ours.

LeiLani

Too bad you can't make it that week, but WOW! What a reason for a delay :) Enjoy every minute of the Cat 1!

Thanks mobetsy. We are all really looking forward to it and I will try my best to post a trip report after this one.

LeiLani

We will be joining all of you on the March 20 cruise. As I read all of the threads I noticed that everyone seems to have children. Well, we don't have any young'uns, but we are pretty child-like.

This will be my husband's first cruise and we thought that if it was a Disney cruise it might be a little more fun.

We look forward to meeting everyone. LeiLani, I have already got to know you a little (you answered my questions, again, thank you), and will miss meeting you. But to switch to a cat 1, well, I can understand! :)

LeiLani,
Congrats on the cat 1. K will miss B but maybe she will find someone new to hang out with. Maybe we can talk her into spending time with her sister;) NOT

Muushka,
You will love the cruise. We just got back from the three day with NO KIDS. It was GREAT:bounce:

LeiLani, who will bump our thread now :confused: . We will miss you but can understand your decision. At least you didn't have to put off your cruise by more than a month. :wave2:

Awesome news, LeiLani! Since you are bailing on us, we expect a full trip report upon your return! :)

Cara

Thanks guys. :grouphug: I sure am going to miss this group. We are really excited:hyper: about the Cat 1, I just wish I could find some other DISers going on the same cruise. I have posted twice now and no one responds. :scratchin I will just have to keep up with you guys till you go on your cruise. I will definitely try to post a trip report after this one. Everyone take care and keep in touch.

LeiLani

I booked my airfare today!!! Woohoo!! Hooray!!! :bounce:

(blush) Sorry. I knew you guys would understand!!!

Cara

Hooray! We will see you at the airport! Cara's dh and mine are in for a rough 5 mos., because the two of us are compulsive planners and can't wait ;) I even have a bunch of the people I work with excited about this!

Booked the rental car and hotel for night before cruise...whew:teeth:

Just need hotel for night after cruise... hm.. where should we stay.. on-site or off site, we are APholders so parking is free... something else to obsess about..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter