March 11, 2004 Wonder! Anyone else?

MontiD

Earning My Ears
We can't wait!! This is our first cruise ever! Family of 4 (two boys ages 15 & 13). It's not even Christmas, and I'm already planning my packing list! whoohoo :bounce: :Pinkbounc :wave2:

I posted way back the first week of November and have been waiting patiently for another March 11 Wonder cruise family.

This is our first family cruise-DH and I have been on 2 RC cruises by ourselves.

This cruise will be DH,myself(DW) DS1-17, DS2-13 and DD-4.
We are looking forward to this trip. :earsboy: :earsgirl: :jester: :smooth: princess:

we are still wondering if there are only going to be 2 families on this cruise? Where are all the other sailors?

I can not believe we have the whole ship to ourselves!
Where are you March 11, 2004 Wondercruisers?:scratchin

Well, looks like we are going to have the ship to ourselves! Is this a first cruise for your kiddos? I have 2 DS (soon to be 16 &14). They are acting pretty hesitant about doing any of the teen activities on board. I may have to just shove them into the teen room and lock the door behind them to start with. haha. We are counting down the days! We'll be in cabin 6055 so stop by and say hi!

DW-Monti
DH-Bo
DS1-Brandon
DS2-Justin
:wave2: :bounce: :crazy:

Yes, this is the first cruise for my kids :
DS-17; DS-13;DD-4
I also am getting some hesitation from my 13 yr DS on joining in on activities with the group. My DS-17 is a very social being and will do wonderfully with any group, especially cute girls.......
My DD-4 just wants to do the "Princess stuff"
We are looking at doing a fun snorkel excursion as a family in Nassau. Stuart cove , I believe is the name of the group. Saw it on DIS cruise discussion.
DS-13 also wants to Kayak on his own on CC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter