• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marblewood Village, New Foundland, Canada

IWantMyDVC

Mouseketeer
Wifey and I were just looking for some interval exchanges we might like to try for in July, and I think she fell in love :love: with the description of this one. Has anyone stayed here or any of the other exchanges in the eastern part of Canada? Any input is appreciated. :teeth: :disrocks:

We live on the next island to the left of Newfoundland, aka,the Rock!!:) And honestly, if you can't come to Cape Breton Island, then Newfoundland is the next best thing;)

You'll love the scenery, the music, the food, and the genuine friendliness of the people...Atlantic Canada is, IMHO;), one of the most beautiful places on earth...DH and I love that we live where others come to vacation...

Post over on the Canadian Trip Planning and Community Board..we love to help :goodvibes

:sunny:

Thanks for the tip, mbb.

since we were born here, we dream of vacationing in your neck of the woods. Trout Point Lodge is my dream trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter