Marathon Weekend 2023

I got a confirmation email, and have this in my account. So...?

And honestly, why I'm so nervous. If they charged me, AND i got a confirmation, AND i still didn't get in because of the general registration mess....what do I do?
Oh nice, like I said... I could be wrong. You might be the only person in the world who can go do something else right now.

And honestly, why I'm so nervous. If they charged me, AND i got a confirmation, AND i still didn't get in because of the general registration mess....what do I do?
You have it documented, if something happens later I would make a (polite) fuss and I'm sure they would straighten it out for you.

You’re free, enjoy your day! They have to honor that even if there is a glitch

This is so incredibly anticlimactic. I was fully expecting to be celebrating or lamenting my registrations (or lack thereof) by 11:00. And now it's just.....nothing. I'm tired, have to deal with yet another indoor baseball practices with 31 middle schoolers today, and just ugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter