Marathon Weekend 2022

I got an e-mail today that my waiver isn’t signed- I signed it weeks ago and have a printed copy of my waiver

now when I go into my rundisney page it says my waiver is not signed but there’s no way to sign it 🤷🏻‍♂️

I left a message with rD but will just bring a printed copy of my waiver that I received after I signed my waiver originally since I doubt I’ll hear back from them

I’m just posting this in case anyone else is having a similar issue

I got an e-mail today that my waiver isn’t signed- I signed it weeks ago and have a printed copy of my waiver

now when I go into my rundisney page it says my waiver is not signed but there’s no way to sign it 🤷🏻‍♂️

I left a message with rD but will just bring a printed copy of my waiver that I received after I signed my waiver originally since I doubt I’ll hear back from them

I’m just posting this in case anyone else is having a similar issue

We had problems with both of our runners digital waivers. Errors and then the registrations disappeared. I have the original registration print out and can see their name and bib numbers on runner tracking so I know they are registered. We emailed rD to try and get it fixed and they emailed back and said as long as we had the registration proof we could just get the waiver taken care of at the Expo. I read from others here that for those who had trouble like this at W&D weekend, it was easy to fix at the Expo, so hoping that's true for this weekend as well!

Also a couple more bib numbers:

DH: Goofy 302XX (4:01-4:30 estimate)
DH friend: Goofy 302XX (4:01-4:30 estimate)

check in pass now available on the rundisney dashboard!

So since we ended up with errors for the digital waivers, I wonder how we get the Expo pass to get into the Expo to fix it. LOL

ETA: They are under my account since I registered them, so nevermind, I can get them. :)

Two Dopeys:
20327 - POT 3:40
21879 - No POT, estimate 4:00-4:30

Run Saturday was 85 degrees, Sunday was 22 with wind chill. It was warm here all December. Garmin reports 75% heat acclimated.

Please let me know what is needed to get added to the list, if not too late. Challenging end of the year for us.

Here in northern Georgia, we had a good 4 hours of howling winds as the front came through, and a mix of sleet, snow, and rain around 4 am. Warming up and mostly dry streets by now, but not a lot of sleep with all the noise and wondering if any trees were coming down.

No kidding. We are in Johns Creek and unfortunately had a tree come down on the cars last night. Mine only lost a side mirror. Waiting for tree people to cut it off my DW's car to see how bad that is (can only see winshield smashed at this point). Not quite how I wanted to spend the money "saved" from having to cancel my MW weekend trip.

Also want to mention the first corral usually closes 30 minutes before the race and is brought to the start line. The other corrals start staging and following soon after. I can’t tell you how many elbows I’ve been hit with, toes stepped on and times I have been shoved by people trying to force their way up to their corral from a later corral all because they didn’t show up on time.
Very good to know

It's also a looooong walk to the corrals for the half and full that i feel a lot of first timers don't realize.
Arno’s 2020 marathon vid shows this. He was out the door at 2:15 (!!!), so he could be at the front of the line, and the vid shows him in a waiting area before the corrals, and once they opened that up it was a full-on sprint to the actual corral. It definitely looked like a long trip over.

Is there supposed to be a QR code on the pass?
Mine does not have one— it just says to screenshot to save the photo. I wish that the Disney apps did not log me out all of the time. It seems like the tracking page is having me re log in every time I open it too. That will be annoying on race day if I want to track the balloon ladies.

Arno’s 2020 marathon vid shows this. He was out the door at 2:15 (!!!), so he could be at the front of the line, and the vid shows him in a waiting area before the corrals, and once they opened that up it was a full-on sprint to the actual corral. It definitely looked like a long trip over.
I measured it one year, from where I got dropped off from the bus to my corral was a little over a mile.

How did I miss this!? What do you need from me to get added? Is it too late to join lol
Link

Marathon only, 79xx. (POT 1:39 for half submitted at registration) BUT a mid November 2021 registration. Hoping that not put in back

I've seen it go both ways, but when you register after the POT date you will have a high bib number because the other numbers have been assigned. It is not immediately indicative that you'll be in the last starting group. In the past, if you submitted a useable POT (within the original guidelines) then you would be seeded correctly "IF the starting group wasn't already full". That quoted language doesn't really fly these days because they don't corral runners by a set number anymore but the language remains as an "out" for them. But I have seen data to say some runners were placed correctly and others were not recently when registering after the POT deadline. Like others have said, bring all your info to runner relations and hopefully they'll be able to help seed you correctly there.

Well, I have my pass which shows my shirt size, bib number, and that I signed the waiver but unless it is in white text on a white background I don't see a corral placement. Am I mistaken that that was supposed to be on the expo pass or do we wait until the expo for that?

Well, I have my pass which shows my shirt size, bib number, and that I signed the waiver but unless it is in white text on a white background I don't see a corral placement. Am I mistaken that that was supposed to be on the expo pass or do we wait until the expo for that?
Not until the expo

Not until the expo

Thanks. One more question for the hive. I seem to recall that there were instructions and a code on the back of the bib if you have MM, is that true? I assume you can't add bibs in advance if you need more than just the bib number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter