Manhattan Restaurant

P1030679.jpg

P1030680.jpg

P1030681.jpg

P1030682.jpg

Thanks Sandra - your photo is much clearer than the one we took. Did you go inside to take a photo of the menu - ours was of the outside menu.

I took pictures of the menu that was posted next to the concierge desk at the Hotel New York.
Since we always park our car there, we go through the lobby a lot!

We didn't eat here, but I snapped a picture as we walked past of the menu:

Disneyland09043.jpg

The Manhattan was VERY quiet when we were there. On two nights we went past and it was empty.

Bob xoxox

We ate here in Dec 2010. The food was decent and the set menu's were 32 (2 courses) and 38 (three courses). My meal was reasonable, but my partner said the steak was top notch and he really enjoyed it. Wine list could have been better.

Thank you so much for the up to date menu! Thats the first time I've seen their children's menu. You should email that to DLRP Magic so they can update their menu.

Thank you so much for the up to date menu! Thats the first time I've seen their children's menu. You should email that to DLRP Magic so they can update their menu.

Funnily enough I've contacted them on twitter coz I couldn't find an email address! Waiting for a reply!

C x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter