making swarovski "tennis bracelets" ?

cryssi

<font color=blue>Kabocha<br><font color=green>Look
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew how to make swarovski tennis bracelets? They are made with bicones and are about 3 or 4 rows wide. Hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about b/c I don't have a pic... I think it's some special way of stringing the beads...

thanks!

c

I found pics...

maybe like this:
http://www.dshdesigns.com/Images (Products)/Tennis_Bracelet.jpg

or this:
http://dfwbeads.m6.net/b11.jpg

I found another page that said it was a "square stitch"

Thanks Debbie! That's a great site...I'm starting a bracelet right now! :)

How do you get it on a clasp? Just use some jump rings? Thanks! :)

cryssi said:
How do you get it on a clasp? Just use some jump rings? Thanks! :)

Hmmmm, I usually start with the clasp. I would use split rings, not a jump ring. The jump ring can slip off the beading at the slit.

How does it look?

oh right. LOL

I just did a sample swatch and it looked pretty good. I'm ordering some beads today to make a choker and bracelet, but couldn't figure out how to attach the clasp! I'll post some pics when I get it done. Thanks again! :thumbsup2

crystal

Crystal,
How did your tennis bracelet turn out? I've been taking peyote beading classes at my local bead store and I've become addicted. Seed beads were never on my list but there was a bracelet that I wanted to learn to make. I took a class and now I can't quit.

I'm embarrassed to say that I kind of pooped out on it! LOL I have about 1" in 3mm bicones and it looks nice...I got caught up in other things and now I'm busy making swarovski pearl necklaces...

Sounds pretty

You mentioned before about how to attach the clasp. If you leave about an eight inch tail when you start your project. You'll then have plenty of thread to attach any sort clasp you want. You can weave some of it back through and cut off the rest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter