Make your own Coloring Book, can you help?

janjandis

DIS Veteran
I have found an app that converts photos to Coloring pages. Does anyone have any ideas for printing, binding , making a cover etc? Any help is greatly appreciated.

For binding, I would go to an office supply store, unless you have your own, and have them spiral bind the pages.

For the cover, I would take one of the pages and print it as the picture. It will look like it is a coloring page that has already been colored.

I've copied pictures to color on regular paper, card stock and one that is kind of in between.

Card stock soaks up the ink in my marker. Too much. It actually will run them dry. So I wouldn't use card stock. I only use it when I am making a card or a gift.

Regular printer paper works great. All of my coloring books have regular paper. I end up using a blank page for the ink that can bleed through. But that happens with everything but card stock.

The paper I bought for copies that is a little better than printer paper is fine, but not enough of a difference for the cost.

For the cover, I would use card stock.

I'd agree with Mary :)

You might be able to save some time and just download already made colouring pages. (assuming you are making Disney themed book) There are hundreds at this link is character categories.
http://www.hellokids.com/r_416/coloring-pages/disney-coloring-pages

I've made colouring books before with just a spiral bind, I actually make mine all A5 so they're easier to transport (fit in handbags!) But it is up to you! I would agree also plain printer paper is perfect, expecially for crayons and pencils.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter