Make-up wash cloth

Great idea, except when I think about who might have used it and stained it before me. I mean, assuming the white ones are being tossed because they aren't coming clean, the black ones wouldn't come clean, either. We just cant see it. I'll have to think on this one.

Stained doesn't mean dirty. They are still cleaned the same way as all the other stuff.

We have friends who entertain all the time with overnight guests and they have had the black wash cloths with "make up" embroidered on it for their guests. It makes so much sense to me. So much that I now have all black wash cloths at home. I don't have them embroidered but it is so much better than seeing dingy once white wash cloths that never look clean, even with bleach.

I think it is a great idea onboard! I always bring the round cotton eye make up remover pads but the washcloth is a nice idea for face make up.

MJ

We had these on the Fantasy in May. Great idea. Make-up wipes and then any finishing of my cleansing using the black cloth. Makes sense and I hated making the white ones look all dirty with residue.

I expect one of the reasons for the cloths isn't just ladies' makeup removal routines, but BBB makeup removal routines for kids, who probably aren't that fastidious about doing a good job with a makeup wipe or with water and soap.

Those are great! We've started seeing them in hotels and even Airbnbs.
Ive noticed this trend as well as leaving individually ackaged wipes. I think both are great!
Great idea, except when I think about who might have used it and stained it before me. I mean, assuming the white ones are being tossed because they aren't coming clean, the black ones wouldn't come clean, either. We just cant see it. I'll have to think on this one.
Something can be stained from a highly pigmented product but still be sanitary to use. I think if it is unwashed it will be very obvious by the texture of the cloth.
I expect one of the reasons for the cloths isn't just ladies' makeup removal routines, but BBB makeup removal routines for kids, who probably aren't that fastidious about doing a good job with a makeup wipe or with water and soap.
I hadnt thought of this but it is probably, in part, why the switch. Add pirate night makeup and HOTHS sailings and it really makes sense!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter