Make a Wish Trip Planning

We only sent one child since they had to be three to go and Abbi wasn't quite three yet. Instead, Abbi stayed home with Daddy and watched the Tinkerbell movie while Mommy went to see Joseph in Village Idol.

Here are some pictures from that:
lastday051.jpg
[/IMG]
The group--everyone is a winner!

lastday054.jpg
[/IMG]
Mandy (Joseph's keeper for the evening) and Joseph after the show.

lastday056.jpg
[/IMG]
Joseph at the end of the show with his certificate from the evening and his hat! How cute is he? I forgot to mention that they sang Old McDonalds.

We woke up on our last day and got the kids dressed. We knew that they were doing autograph's again this am, and I knew that the kids would love to see Mickey and Minnie before they left.

lastday057.jpg
[/IMG]
The kids dressed in There Thing Shirts. They looked so cute and got a lot of compliments on these while we were traveling home.

One last Mickey kiss:
lastday060.jpg
[/IMG]

One last Mickey hug:
lastday062.jpg
[/IMG]

One last Mickey Pic:
lastday064.jpg
[/IMG]

Mickey and Minnie waving bye-bye:
lastday068.jpg
[/IMG]

One last Goofy hug:
lastday069.jpg
[/IMG]

One last hug from Pluto and Goofy:
lastday071.jpg
[/IMG]

Running with Goofy:
lastday072.jpg
[/IMG]

One last visit w/ Belle:
lastday073.jpg
[/IMG]

The decorated villas:
lastday082.jpg
[/IMG]

Matthew's Boundless Playground:
lastday083.jpg
[/IMG]

lastday083.jpg
[/IMG]

lastday085.jpg
[/IMG]

lastday086.jpg
[/IMG]

lastday087.jpg
[/IMG]

lastday088.jpg
[/IMG]

lastday089.jpg
[/IMG]

lastday090.jpg
[/IMG]

lastday092.jpg
[/IMG]

lastday093.jpg
[/IMG]

lastday094.jpg
[/IMG]

lastday095.jpg
[/IMG

lastday096.jpg
[/IMG]

lastday099.jpg
[/IMG]

lastday101.jpg
[/IMG]

Our ride to the airport:
lastday108-1.jpg
[/IMG]

The iPod vending machine. Joseph was fascinated by this...as was mommy. I was slightly curious as to how this worked...did it come with music already downloaded? Or did you have to buy the music separately? Anyway, here it is.
lastday112-1.jpg
[/IMG]

What Joseph did on the plane:
lastday113-1.jpg
[/IMG]

What Abbi did on the plane:
lastday118-1.jpg
[/IMG]

The view from the plane:
lastday114-1.jpg
[/IMG]

And alas, this is the end of the MAW trip. What a great and wonderful trip it was!

love the pics! I really need to sit down and finish our wish trip, but never find the time. I can't believe how much the lego store changed in just a couple of months.

Start to finish I LOVED your report, your pictures and the Magic! Thank you for sharing and taking the time to let others know your trip experience!

Blessings,
Judy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter