mail in winner here

Our mailman knocked on the door again today. We won a second lanyard and pin set. Now me and DH both have one!!

I got a lanyard and pin set today!!! How cool!!!!! Congrats to everyone!!!!

I got a note in my box to come to the post office for a parcel.. I sure hope its from Disney!

DH and I each received the Mickey ears today. Had to sign for the packages. DS's are now wearing them and asked if we're going to Disneyworld. Maybe if we can convince Daddy.....:love:

Susan

OOOHHH MY GOODNESS! Y'all are so lucky! I have sent in about 20 or so...NO LUCK! Although, I never, ever win anything!

I'll keep sending!

I got my second one today!! YIppee!!! Not sure which one won, I sent in Post Cards and some entries in envelopes...... But i only sent in 10 total!!! Good luck to everyone else, hope to see more winners!!!!
wendy

Add me to the list of mouse ears...packaged arrived in DH's name (I entered all of us for about a month straight). I will use of the rest of the post office postcards I have left. Still hoping for a cruise!!! Congrats to all the winners.

won again:banana:

running count:
2 lanyard and pin sets
1 mickey ears
0 dvc
0 cruises

I send 4 postcards per day (me, DW, DD1, DD2) and all 3 prizes were awarded to my DW.
Go figure

Congratulations, everyone!!!!

I want some ears!

Still holding out hope!:)

I have to wait until the kids are home from school to open it!

Can you still enter even if you've won?

I won ears!!

ears1.jpg

I'm so excited!!!

Thank you! I love my ears. I wore them when I made dinner last night. : )

I sent in about 50 postcards so far. Finally certified mail from Disney on Friday and it was for DH, a Lanyard and pins. We finally won something. Too bad it wasn't DVC or a cruise, maybe next time. BTW DH is not a huge Dsiney fan like the rest of us :rolleyes: figures it comes in his name, hehe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!