*Magical Memories Happening Now *Bag Tags/Autograph Covers/Welcome Letters and More

Sorry I was away from my computer this weekend. I'll be working on catching up on designing tonight. :cool1:

I'm Sorry... YES If possible Jake and the neverland Pirates? Or Toy Story? I'm Sorry I was at work in the middle of cases and I was typing fast! THANKS!!!

Here we go, I hope this is what you were looking for. If you would like any other designs or anything altered please let me know. The bag tags I always leave room at the top to allow room for punching holes to tie to your bags.

buzz-grayson.jpg

jakepirate-grayson.jpg

toystory-grayson.jpg

PERFECT!!!

Thanks so much! I know Gray will LOVE it!!!

Is there any way to do a bag tag with Jake and the neverland pirates? I can't wait to get home to print these! I am so excited to go to disney now!

Thanks!!!

Sure I can do that for you, I'll work on it this evening when I get home. Did your autograph cover come through?? Looks like the image is missing. :rolleyes:
PERFECT!!!

Thanks so much! I know Gray will LOVE it!!!

Is there any way to do a bag tag with Jake and the neverland pirates? I can't wait to get home to print these! I am so excited to go to disney now!

Thanks!!!

:-( no it didn't... If you can email it to me if that is easier let me know
Jennifer.Mathews2@gmail

Thanks so much... I know my son is gonna be so excited... When we got our magical express tags my son told every person all about them... He is a bit silly!

:-( no it didn't... If you can email it to me if that is easier let me know
Jennifer.Mathews2@gmail

Thanks so much... I know my son is gonna be so excited... When we got our magical express tags my son told every person all about them... He is a bit silly!

Sorry, I just posted it for you. Will work on the other items tonight.
My boys get so excited too. We leave in 4 weeks from today for our 8 day Disney vacation. Whoo hoooo!!!!!! :cool1: :rotfl2: :cloud9: princess: :cheer2: :dance3: :banana:

I LOVE the stroller tag with the Princess carriage on it! Can I get one of those with the name Paisley on it? I would love a welcome letter to my kids too. Maybe with Mickey and Minnie since I have two boys and a girl so that would make it neutral?:)

Maybe some luggage tags too? I have an 11 year old boy (Blake) so maybe POTC or Star Wars Mickey?? That age is so hard...:confused3 Then there is my 5 year old boy (Lucas) who loves him some Toy Story! Paisley will only be 13 months when we go and she loves Disney Princesses... ok so maybe her mama loves them but I can live vicariously, right?? :lmao:

You do amazing work!! My kids don't know we are going yet. If you don't have time I totally understand. :)

I'll be more than happy to help you. I do all of my designing in the evenings so let me see what I can work up for you. ;)

I LOVE the stroller tag with the Princess carriage on it! Can I get one of those with the name Paisley on it? I would love a welcome letter to my kids too. Maybe with Mickey and Minnie since I have two boys and a girl so that would make it neutral?:)

Maybe some luggage tags too? I have an 11 year old boy (Blake) so maybe POTC or Star Wars Mickey?? That age is so hard...:confused3 Then there is my 5 year old boy (Lucas) who loves him some Toy Story! Paisley will only be 13 months when we go and she loves Disney Princesses... ok so maybe her mama loves them but I can live vicariously, right?? :lmao:

You do amazing work!! My kids don't know we are going yet. If you don't have time I totally understand. :)

mickeyandminniewelcome-blakelucaspaisley.jpg

Hey there, I got the stroller tag and welcome letter done for you. I'm going to work on the luggage tags this weekend. I hope you like what I have created so far. :goodvibes

These are absolutely precious!! I am even more excited now (I didn't know that was even possible). My husband even had a fit over them :thumbsup2

No rush on the others of course. I just appreciate you doing them at all. You are very kind :)

I can't fall asleep so I worked on your bag tags. Let me know if you need anything else or want anything changed.

buzz-lucas-2.jpg

potc-blake-1.jpg

princesses-paisley.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter