Magical Express ??

sandy0904

Mouseketeer
There is a group of 8 of us that are going to be staying in a Grand Villa at OKW in May 2012. It looks like some of us will be taking a different flight each way to/from Orlando. My question is if we can get on magical express as 2 different parties, 2 different times each way. I thought i had read in the past that this is not allowed but i wanted to see what your experiences are.

Thanks!

This can be done. We just did it in October and we have done it on other trips as well. You just need to give DME the specifics of each parties flight information and who is traveling. You can actually do that on the DVC member website, although we did that and our departure days were a little messed up. I would probably call directly next time.

The main issue is that you will only get one booklet with the "boarding passes" and all of the luggage tags will be sent to that one address. So, if some of your party is coming from another airport, you may need to get their their travel documents to tehm somehow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter