Magical Express and WL

timandlesley

<font color=darkorchid>The tag fairy may not but t
Hello,
For those of you who have done Magical Express and have stayed at Wilderness Lodge, what stop was it? Who did you share a bus with? We will be leaving in two days WOO HOO, and I am curious what stop we will be once we board the bus. Do they tell you when you get on what stop you will be?
Lesley

We stayed at the POFQ and our first stop was the WL. However, on the return we stopped at two completely different resorts. Not sure if it is the same every time.

Weeks back, Tyler shared a memo with us outlining specific zones and routes, but it seems that like most battle plans, that plan went out the window pretty fast. Comparing my experiences (the routes I saw) and the reported experiences of others, Disney (and its subcontractors) seem to be doing the smartest thing. Since they know exactly who is coming in at what time and going where, they seem to continually change it up and react to the demand at that moment. So I don't think there's a way you can know what order your drop off will be or what resorts you'll be stopping at. RELAX -- you'll be on vacation! ENJOY!

-- Eric :earsboy:

Just got back and had a wonderful experience. Shared the pick up bus at the airport with Polynesian and Grand Floridian but luckily we were the FIRST stop. From at the counter to the WL only took 45 minutes. INCREDIBLE. Got a bag lost but had the Delta confirmation number so they were able tolocate it and get it to our room that night. Keep those numbers. Also, Those Magical express tags fall off easily. I packed and the next morning all the tags were off so I taped them on securely. One did fall off though and that was the bag that was left at the airport. Tape them down securely!

Lesley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter