Magic which restaurants

eeyorefanuk

DIS Veteran
Hi

We have done animators on magic years ago, wonder and fantasy

In order which are your favourite restaurant down on the MAGIC

I loved the “show” in Tiana

Thanks

Rapunzel's & Animator's Palate share a first place, I didn't care at all for Lumiere's.

Rapunzel's Royal Palace for the show(s) and also because I love the colour scheme. For me Animators and Lumieres are roughly equal.

Rapunzel's by far!!! We love Tiana's but now Rapunzel's is our favourite restaurant on any of the ships hands down. Animators I would say is #2, I would give it a slight edge over Lumiere's.

Rapunzel's has two shows....
on a 7 night cruise, you eat at Rapunzel's twice....there is a different show each night..
both shows are fantastic!!!!!!

as for restaurant, i think my favorite is animators on the magic..
then rapunzel,
then lumiere's

We liked all the MDR's on the Magic...but Rapunzel's definitely was the best due to the shows/theming. I liked doing the 7 night and having the show split into 2 nights--I would think having it all in 1 night would just make it too distracting--split into 2 nights there was enough downtime to enjoy the food.

Order...Rapunzel's, Animator's Palate, Lumiere's. While I enjoy all the interactive elements of Rapunzel's and Animator's Palate, it's actually nice to have Lumiere's to have a couple of 'calm' nights that aren't demanding your attention from anything but the food.

We liked all the MDR's on the Magic...but Rapunzel's definitely was the best due to the shows/theming. I liked doing the 7 night and having the show split into 2 nights--I would think having it all in 1 night would just make it too distracting--split into 2 nights there was enough downtime to enjoy the food.

Order...Rapunzel's, Animator's Palate, Lumiere's. While I enjoy all the interactive elements of Rapunzel's and Animator's Palate, it's actually nice to have Lumiere's to have a couple of 'calm' nights that aren't demanding your attention from anything but the food.

we had animators, rapunzel, lumiere i think.....
we were really happy as it gave us 3 times in animators...even when there's no show, we enjoy being in there..

Thanks all

A lot put lumieres last

What did you not like about it

Also what is the wonder’s Cadillac lounge on the magic? Do you get music in there?

Hi

We have done animators on magic years ago, wonder and fantasy

In order which are your favourite restaurant down on the MAGIC

I loved the “show” in Tiana

Thanks
We really like Animator's Palate on the Magic. It's classic Disney, yet the entertainment is not too obtrusive. The Magic's other restaurants are nice- no strong feelings either way. We enjoyed Rapunzel's new restaurant, but in general don't like DCL's recent trend of character-themed dinners, as they're a bit loud for our taste. I like that Lumeire's is peaceful.

Last edited:
Thanks all

A lot put lumieres last

What did you not like about it

Also what is the wonder’s Cadillac lounge on the magic? Do you get music in there?
The equivalent of Cadillac Lounge is Keys on the Magic. They have piano music in there, and a lot of the drink tastings occur there.

I like Lumiere's and love the Grand Marnier Souffle that is on the menu. It only comes in last for me due to not having a show, but they really don't need 3 MDR's with shows--it's nice to have one that is 'quiet'.

My favourite was Lumiere's by far. The food was great (loved that menu!) and I enjoyed not being distracted. Rapunzel's was beautiful but I found the food very salty. Probably better now though as the team have gotten used to the menu.

It only comes in last for me due to not having a show, but they really don't need 3 MDR's with shows--it's nice to have one that is 'quiet'.
I'd prefer more "quiet" in all the MDRs. Just the ambient chaos of service and patrons eating/talking is quite loud to me. Adding shows just makes it worse. What's wrong with just enjoying dinner? Why do we need a show to make it through?

I'd probably put Lumiere's last, only because I loved the show in AP so much and the food in Rapunzel's. Although the steak that I had in Lumiere's was one of the best meals of the cruise. Just love that fry bread too much in Rapunzel's, haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!