Magic Strollers reviews?

We own a City Mini at home and we highly recommend them. They have a super long sun shade (which helps with the usual sun in Orlando) and also allows almost 100% recline for when kiddo needs a nap.

We ship our own since we fly from WA and it's a far way to be without a stroller. But we would consider renting in the future if we had a 2nd child and needed a double.

We rented from Magic Strollers in August and also August of 2014. We got a City Mini Double. We were happy with everything. It's probably our last time renting as my son is going to be 8 and showed he can walk most of the trip. I like the City Minis so much that we recently purchased a City Mini GT for my daughter who has medical issues that reduce her stamina and will likely require her to be in a stroller longer when we travel.

We rented from Magic Strollers in August and also August of 2014. We got a City Mini Double. We were happy with everything. It's probably our last time renting as my son is going to be 8 and showed he can walk most of the trip. I like the City Minis so much that we recently purchased a City Mini GT for my daughter who has medical issues that reduce her stamina and will likely require her to be in a stroller longer when we travel.

thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter