@cyndiella when during the day at the food and wine festival did you get this photo taken? I am going in 10 days and hope to get this photo taken at food and wine.

@cyndiella when during the day at the food and wine festival did you get this photo taken? I am going in 10 days and hope to get this photo taken at food and wine.
I think it was early afternoon... There were a bunch of Photopass people out in this area.. This one had the frame prop so easy to spot. Just keep your eyes open! No guarantees on what is out there. I have also seen the frame prop used in Animal Kingdom a couple of years.

Was this taken this year? Disney FB page has not confirmed this photo and I would like to update my EPCOT if possible. Thank you and thanks for sharing your pictures it's very generous of you! :thumbsup2
It was taken in late Oct/early Nov of 2015.... and thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter