Magic Pins

Who knows, they might be used for something in the future...
You never know with beta! lol

so i was walking around VMK and i stumbled across this place "Discovery Island" and i was like whoa. new place :cool1: cool cool

and here i learned...

what two knew magic pins will look like... (and one we already know...)

magic.bmp

*its small[bare with me here] on the left plank there is a tornado. theres magic spell 1, middle plank, pirate costume, right plank theres no one there but this just the buried in treasure one... so go check it out for yourself by the pirate treehouse

plus an update on the kellogs cereal. i wouldnt expect to find any until july..

kellogs.bmp

so there ya go :wave2:

Only 3 magic pins are available with a code from inside a Kelloggs cereal box. The boxes with the code have VMK on the upper corner and VMK photos on the back. The boxes are slowly getting to the stores. The only code out right now is the Burried in Treasure code (says Cursed Storm inside box though). According to a post on another web site, the Kelloggs company is releasing the boxes with codes on June 23 for Treasure pin, July 4 and late July for the other two.

BTW, I saw Yavn (a guy who works on VMK) a few days ago and he hinted there will be at least two pins to win within the game when it gets released on June 27th. I can not wait to see what is in store. I saw some cool stuff, but not sure what I can say... princess: ;)

I saw some cool stuff, but not sure what I can say...
actually I don't know of a time that Yavn has asked anyone not to speak about what he shows off.

this is what I know: there are at least 5 new magic pins coming out on Monday 3 from cereal codes and 2 you can get in the game.

Mal

CoKoBOY said:
ok, whos yavn? a guy, npc, admin? :cool1:
Yavn is the developer of the game. He is occasionally seen on the game, and has also been at some of the publicity events at WDW.

EUF8 B5BL 9RKC Y9ZW - Kellogg's - Pirate costume magic pin

it was posted on another thread but i thought i would put it here just to keep it all together. Im sorry i do know who the person who [osted it but whoever you are thank you very much:)

i have another question. maybe two kinda combinded?

and speaking of combind what does it mean when you can combind a pin ( when your clikcing on it in a pin section (after you clikc the chair) ) im to afraid to try it out so yeah :confused3

and does that have to do with why it has a star or if not what?

Has anyone seen someone use Invisibility in the Pirates game? Last night I was playing with someone who was able to make their ship turn invisible and shoot fireballs - but not from the skull & crossbones "cloud" passing over them. They were able to do it at will!

Since the magic icon isn't visible within the pirate game I'm trying to find out how to do this. The person doing it wouldn't share. :( Any ideas?

Also, can someone tell me how you get a second invisibility pin? (Other than trading!) I've beaten level 3 at least 20 more times since I got my first pin, but still nothing. :confused3 Should I have played the levels in order again? i.e. beat level 1 ten more times, beat level 2 ten more times and then beat level 3 ten more times

And princessash2323 - You can only combine 2 of the same kind of pin, which then lengthens the effect and shortens the "wait time" between uses. I've read that you can combine up to 5 pins - and the stars mean that the person has combined that many pins. (2 stars, 2 pins combined)

piratesmate said:
Has anyone seen someone use Invisibility in the Pirates game? Last night I was playing with someone who was able to make their ship turn invisible and shoot fireballs - but not from the skull & crossbones "cloud" passing over them. They were able to do it at will!

Since the magic icon isn't visible within the pirate game I'm trying to find out how to do this. The person doing it wouldn't share. :( Any ideas?

Also, can someone tell me how you get a second invisibility pin? (Other than trading!) I've beaten level 3 at least 20 more times since I got my first pin, but still nothing. :confused3 Should I have played the levels in order again? i.e. beat level 1 ten more times, beat level 2 ten more times and then beat level 3 ten more times

And princessash2323 - You can only combine 2 of the same kind of pin, which then lengthens the effect and shortens the "wait time" between uses. I've read that you can combine up to 5 pins - and the stars mean that the person has combined that many pins. (2 stars, 2 pins combined)

1) in pirates, you can click on the button with the skull/crossbones icon to activate "ghost ship" mode; you can do this in a game more than once if you wait long enough. I usually don't bother.

2) as far as I know, you can not earn a 2nd invisibility pin with the same character -- you have to trade for it

okay so this combinding thing. can i uncombind them? and use them seperatly and for example if i combind buried in treasure and pirate costume, can i be in a pirate costume while theres money falling around me?

princessash2323 said:
okay so this combinding thing. can i uncombind them? and use them seperatly and for example if i combind buried in treasure and pirate costume, can i be in a pirate costume while theres money falling around me?

Yeah, that's what I was hoping for too, but no go.

You can only combine identical pin types, and you can not uncombine them.

princessash2323 said:
what do you mean identical type pins?

Combine:
- invisibility with invisibility
- fireworks with fireworks
- etc.

oh so like two of the same. gotcha.

umm to get pins look at the first post

as for the teleporter pin i dont know. i have the same question

Anyone know how to get the code for Crused Storm?Other than find in boxes I see people all over with the pin early what should I do I want it sooooooo badly! :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts